Sweet Stampin' ~ Bright & Beautiful

Hey there crafty friends, gosh I'm so late posting this, but life it kinda crazy right now. Do check out our fabulous Bright and Beautiful challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week, the team have done an amazing job with the inspiration posts and I have to say I rather love where this adventure went. 


I coloured up this cutie from DigiStamp Boutique some time ago, she was actually coloured with my Promarkers and I always loved her, but she was so 'bright'! I just couldn't find the right balance with her on a card. Enter the fabulous paper from Making Cards Magazine, which really has nothing to do with the image, but somehow, absolutely magically worked (to me) to bring this super bright image down a notch and just look gorgeous! The two kinda shouldn't really go together, but I just LOVE what this darker paper does to balance this super bright colouring. 


We hope you'll join us this week with your 'Bright & Beautiful' creations. We can't wait to see what you're inspired to do! Stop by and check out what my talented teamies did with this theme, they nailed it! I'll be back again soon with another crafty adventure, in the meantime I wish you a wonderful week. Hugs, Wends xoxo


Comments

Sarah said…
Yep, that is definitely the right paper to go with that gorgeous image, oh how I miss DSB!! The orange looks amazing xx
Fikreta said…
Wonderful card!
Pop's Cards said…
She is one of my all time faves, I was so very sad when she closed, such a shame, anyway you have done an amazing job here this is super gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy