Whimsy Stamps ~ Beachy Keen

Hey friends, I'm swinging in today with a super cute gnomie that I've actually coloured up earlier this month, but forgot to share with you! I shared it in one of our Inspiration Posts for Whimsy Stamps, so you can click through to see the awesome creations the rest of my teamies did too. But I forgot to share it here. Seriously, it's been one of 'those' kind of months!! 


I coloured this cute image by Dustin Pike from his Beach Gnomes Digital Set with my Copic Markers and paired this cute Beach Scene with some super fun beach themed paper from Whimsy Stamps Ahoy There set. I really love this paper set!


I used a favourite sentiment set of mine, also from Whimsy Stamps called Ocean Journeys, this is now retired, but I find myself using it again and again. I love when you get repeated use from sets like this! I inked it in white on vellum so it didn't obscure completely the pretty paper behind. I love how this looks.


I needed something to add a little interest to the card and had some gorgeous Washi Tape on my table that had some pretty silver shell motifs on it. The aqua colour of the tape worked well with the colour I'd used for this gnomies hat. So I added a few strips for detail and interest. A doily behind the image just gave it the little finish it needed I think.


Thanks for stopping in today. You seriously need to check out what my other super talented teamies got up to over this month and later today I'll be sharing that on our Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog, so do stop by! I can't believe we're about to move into July, eek, where has June gone! I'm excited to share our July New Release with you very soon, it's a goody! Hugs and happy crafting xoxo





Comments

Faye Wynn-Jones said…
This is fab. Love the colours and the vellum sentiment is a cute detail x
What a sweetie Wends - loving your colouring of the image, and the way you have mounted it is fabulous - especially the gently punny sentiment
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Claudia said…
A such special combination of the summer gnome with the doily, but it looks really great!

Hugs Claudia

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy