Whimsy Stamps ~ November New Release

Hey my lovely crafty pals, I'm here to share my first post for November with our gorgeous line up of digital images for November. We are showcasing some of Crissy's older images this month and there are so many gorgeous images to choose from, it's hard to pick! But I settled on this sweetheart of an image, called Christmas Angel. I feel like the whole world could use a Guardian Angel right now! So this card was lovely to create and I found the sweetest sentiment to go with it, from another Whimsy Stamps clear set. I really need to do some creating with that soon too, it's fabulous!

The Clear Stamp set that I used the sentiment from is called Glory To God and has some lovely images of its own, so I must have a play with that soon as Christmas approaches, it's a really beautiful set. But for today, the sentiment was just perfect for this sweet image. 


I can never capture the Wink of Stella on cards unless it's under the spotlights, so the image below isn't a great shot, as they blew out the centre and her hands look funny, but you can see the sparkle!! So I've included, just to show the soft shimmer and sparkle on her wings. Lovely in reality.


I wanted to use the gorgeous new plaid paper set from Whimsy Stamps for this creation, as I have been a huge fan of plaid for the longest time, so I was SO excited when this gorgeous paper set came out. I had it on my wishlist and as the sweetest surprise, a gorgeous crafty friend, who obviously knows my love for plaid, sent it to me! So I'm doubly blessed! Needless to say, you're going to be seeing a lot of this paper set in the next few weeks and I'm already thinking of getting a refill! Full detes of the elements used for this sweet creation in the thumbnails below. 


Thanks for stopping in to visit today. I so love when you do and though life is not slowing down any for me this year, I hope to get a chance to do some blog visits myself later today. We have so many images in the November Digital Release, so be sure to check out the thumbnails at the foot of this post too. We have lots of the new stamp line from Some Odd Girl joining our digital line up this month and man there are some cuties in the line up! Hugs and happy crafting and I'll be back with another crafty adventure again soon xoxo




Comments

Dawn T said…
fabulous Wendy
Oh Wends this is absolutely gorgeous - Love the look on the wee angels face, and the plaid is so cheerful behind her.
I know what you mean about not having time to get around blogs ...
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Faye Wynn-Jones said…
The colours, the colouring, the design, all lovely x
Sarah said…
She is a beauty and you are quite right about a guardian angel for us all at the moment. Loving that plaid paper too Wends and the touch of gold. Keep well xx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy