Little Lilac Lady

P1010762b

I really enjoyed making this card for my cousin's baby girl. This image is just so sweet. It's a 'Lili of the Valley' die-cut design from the set Girly Afternoons. I totally love these adorable images and confess to being a die-hard fan! (Pardon the pun!!) I used the lovely shimmery pearlescent card stock 'Gemstones' to mat the image from the 'Core'dinations' range, rounding the corners to match the image. The background paper is a pretty scattered hearts vellum I picked up at the 'Ally Pally' craft fair. I used the 'Ribbon Heart' border punch from 'Woodware' along the top edge of the mat and the Martha Stewart 'Lace Heart' border punch on the ribbon mat along the bottom of the card. The ribbon is a thin satin ribbon from my craft stash and the sentiment also from my craft stash. The butterfly was punched from Gemstones card using a 'Tonic Studios' 'Butterfly' punch. 

Comments

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy