Valentine Bunnies

P1060314

Today I have a sweet Lili of the Valley image for you. Just the cutest wee Valentine bunnies! I love these Lili of the Valley pre-coloured diecut sheets, for when I need a card in a hurry. I love more than anything to hand colour line drawn images myself, but sometimes I need something quickly and these are a real fav' for me. The characters are beyond gorgeous and the colouring is faultless. I have used a lovely digital paper from a 'Do Crafts Digital Designer' CD called 'Favourites Edition' which includes some 'Forever Friends' papers and stamps, some 'Country Companions' papers and stamps and some 'Daisy and Dandelion' papers and stamps. It's a great CD and came with one of my craft magazines, sadly I can't recall which one. I've tried to look this up, but can't pinpoint the details, so if anyone knows, please let me know so I can give proper credit. I used a very simple self adhesive silver mesh mat for the image. I added a couple of little pom poms to bring the fluffy bunny tails to life and a simple flower fixed with a pink flower sequin and a metallic flower brad. I added a spray of pearls either side of the flower for a little bling. I am really happy with how this came out. The round sentiment I have used is another of Netty's designs. You can find the original on her site to download at Netty's Cards. I finished the sentiment with a layer of Glossy Accents, to give it a sheen and some depth. A quick make, but I think it came out well and I would love to read any feedback you wish to give. Thanks for looking x

Comments

Annette said…
Wow, I love this card, this is one (amongst many LOTV) of my fave LOTV images and one I had to buy when I placed my last order!) Thanks so much for using and crediting me with the freebie sentiment that you've used. I'm so proud to see it on your wonderful card.
Annette
Netty's cards
xx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy