Christmas Treats...

I got thoroughly spoilt this Christmas with crafty presents! My baby sister sent some stunning pressies over to me from San Diego and one of my lovely pals bought me some divine papers from my favourite Swedish designers - Maja Design. Yes, I did squeal when I opened these parcels! I don't think I've ever had a Christmas where the pressies were so perfectly picked for me! Totally spoilt and very happy with all my lovely treasures! Here are a few pics of the stash...

 These are the gorgeous Maja Design paper packs my lovely pal gave me. 
Super excited about these!

These are all the gorgeous embellishments my sis sent from the US.
They're all so different to anything I have in my stash, it's a real treat!!

 Here's a close up shot of the sweet sparkly snowflakes,
which didn't turn out so clearly in the above shot.

I did of course have to check out the January sales before heading home to New Zealand, where all this delish crafty stash will be 3x the price! Oh the joys of being a little island very far away from the rest of the world! So here's a little look at some bits and bobs I indulged in, having missed out being able to get some of these stamps in time for Christmas makes, I picked them up in the January sales ready for next year! Plus a couple of gorgeous paper pads. 

 Sweet 'Wild Rose Studio' nativity stamps that I wasn't 
able to get before Christmas, finally back in stock!

 3 gorgeous stamps I had hoped to use for Christmas makes, 
which I couldn't get hold of before Christmas!

Finally, 2 lovely Panduro Hobby paper pads. 
Both Christmassy, but different colour sets.

Most of this has to go straight into the packing boxes ready to be shipped to New Zealand, but I couldn't resist having a go with a couple of the pieces! I have a lovely pal who has moved to Switzerland and has just celebrated her 40th birthday. She'd been in London for her birthday but I didn't get to see her then. I knew she was back here over Christmas, so had delayed making her card and posting to Switzerland. Then we got a lovely surprise visit. So I whipped this card together in double quick time! I had previously coloured the image in her favourite colours and chosen a fabulous digital stamp from Krista Smith which is perfect for this sporty pal. The new Panduro Hobby 'Tis the Season' paper pack was perfect for this make and the lovely butterflies that my sis sent me for Christmas were the perfect embellishment to finish this card. It was a quick make, but I'm really pleased with how it came together and I think the sweet butterflies really set off this card! 

P1110215
 There's my card, sweet and simple, but rather pretty I think.

P1110224
I  decorated the inside to match the front.

P1110217
The pretty butterflies deserve a close-up I think!

So the new stash has already had it's first outing! I hope you had fun looking at my stash and that you have fabulous new Christmas stash stories too. Thanks for popping by!! Hugs, Wends xxxx

I'm entering this card into two challenges: 
Saturated Canary ~ Song Inspiration #34 = Christina Aguilera ~ Beautiful
Inky Chicks ~ Anything Goes #1

Comments

Donna Mosley said…
Gorgeous card Nenny, love the image and beautiful colour. Your new stash is so scrummy. :o)

Donna x
debby4000 said…
Gorgeous card Nenny, love the image and what fabulous new stash you have.
luv
Debby
Loopylou. said…
oooooh wendy I am totally loving the christmas treats!!! all gorgeously yummy...as is your awesome card! I love it and its such a fab song choice too, the butterflies are really cute.
thank you for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx
Pop's Cards said…
Good Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops x x x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy