Sweet Stampin' ~ CAS

Hello my lovely crafty pals, I'm sharing with you my latest DT creation today for the Sweet Stampin' challenge and this week, we are wanting to see your 'CAS' creations. For those of you not familiar with what CAS means, very simply, it means, clean and simple. So minimal layers, lots of white space and no fru-fru extra embellishments.


I've created a watercolour block background, which I then stamped a simple but elegant feather stamp onto and a sentiment that came with this stamp set. The sentiment was a lovely one I thought, that could be used for a number of occasions. I'm always lamenting that time flies too fast, so it's perfect for me and I know I'll use this a lot. Pals who know me well will recognise my voice in this!


This set is from Creative Stamping Magazine in the UK. The issue number was #41 and this set, was fabulous! I know I'll use it again as it has such timeless elements on it. The stamps are a lovely size too, as the whole set is a full A4 size. There are loads of gorgeous sentiments on this fabulous set. Some of which I'm yet to ink up, so I hope to get to them very soon. I do have a thing for lovely sentiments. Beautiful fonts, uplifting thoughts and I really love the selection of both the images and the sentiments on this set. It just really appeals to me.


Do you have a favourite 'go to' set for that multi-occasion creation? I do find these Creative Stamping cover sets and my Unity Stamps sentiment sets are incredibly versatile. I really like 'classic' stamp designs that are timeless and never seem to go 'out of fashion'. This set, I think, is just such a set.


I hope you'll come and join us for our CAS challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. I look forward to seeing what you're inspired to do. I'll be back again very soon with another crafty adventure. In the meantime, I wish you a wonderful week and happy crafting. Hugs, Wends xoxo


Challenge Entries:
Love To Craft: #24 ~ July Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge: #371 ~ Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs: July ~ One More Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps & More: #302 ~ Make Your Mark
Crafty Catz: #427 ~ Anything Goes + Use Some Yellow
Use Your Stuff: #322 ~ Anything Goes + A Title or A Sentiment
Fashionable Stamping Challenges: #137 ~ Use Your Ink Anyway You Want

Comments

Chris said…
It's a beautiful CAS card Wends and the stamps are gorgeous against the watercolour background.
Have to agree with you about the speed with which time passes! Particularly notice it now I have grandchildren, the eldest is about to start Grammar School whilst the 'baby' will be starting school in September!!!
Have a lovely weekend
Chris
x
Sammy said…
This is so lovely! And I couldn't agree more about time flying by too fast!

I have to admit I love my Unity sentiments too :) x
Fikreta said…
gorgeous card!
Sarah said…
What a lovely background, gorgeous colours and the sentiment stamp rings bells with me too!! Less than five months until Christmas...how did that happen??!! xx
Lori said…
Beautiful card! Love the watercolored background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at UYS! -Lori DT
craftysahmiam said…
Thank you for sharing your terrific CAS card with us at Love To Craft; the feather image is perfect for the sentiment
Your card is so beautiful - love your bg! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin
A simple but very effective noble looking card. Thank you for participating in the Fashionable Stamping Challenge.
hugs
Hanne

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy