Christmas at Sweet Stampin' ~ Add Some Sparkle

How about a Christmas card? No? Aww go on! It's never too early to start getting ready for Christmas, this I learned the hard way this year, when right at the last minute, my boss commissioned 20 Christmas cards, eeeek! Not sure she really understood how long it takes to create a hand made card! Even a simple one as part of a batch make, it still takes time and left me no time to do last minute crafting of my own, so this year, I'm starting early! I could say this is one I made since the new year, but it is actually another from the batch make I made for my lovely boss. I gave her a wide range of designs. This was using that same lovely snowflake die from Paper Boutique that I've previously shared in my blue and white creations here and here.


The design is very similar to the others, but I've used acetate to back the snowflake rather than paper and let the shine and see-through quality of the acetate be the 'interest' on this card. I paired it with a lovely wreath die from Memory Box dies which was liberally covered in glitter and I glittered up the diecut sentiment also. 


I really love the look of the white and kraft on this design, simple elegance was what I was going for and I'd absolutely do this again. I think it's very understated and elegant. We are Christmas crafting all year long at Christmas at Sweet Stampin', which is just as well for me, because I really do need a head start!


Come and share your Christmas creations with us if you're still crafting or maybe like me, you've one that you're still waiting to share from this Christmas just gone. Either way, we'd love to see! Be sure to check out what the rest of my talented teamies got up to for our 'Sparkle' challenge. Hugs and happy crafting, Wends xoxo


Challenge Entries:
ABC Christmas Challenge: A is for 'Anything Goes'
Merry Little Christmas: #18 ~ Anything Christmas Goes

Comments

Monica Maier said…
Love the inlaid snowflake especially with the vellum and glitter! Thanks for joining us at MLC.

Monica- DT
https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy