My favourite Whimsy Stamps Christmas makes of 2021

Hey lovelies, as promised, I'm back with my favourite Whimsy Stamps Christmas makes of 2021. I adore making cards for Christmas and this year I had great fun with some really lovely Whimsy Stamp sets. Every year, I try to be organised, but it's clear I need to start addressing and sending Christmas creations well before the season actually starts! International mail being what it is this year, means I'm not sure anyone will have received my Christmas cards in time for the day! But honestly, is there ever a 'bad' time to receive a little snail mail love?!


There were loads more I'd like to have added to this list. I really do love creating for Christmas. So I'm going to get ahead this year and whilst I'm still in the 'festive mood', I'm going to start creating for next year! We have some awesome adventures in store at Whimsy Stamps, so I'm going to try and work in my Christmas makes with these new adventures. I look forward to seeing what others do for their 2021 'best of' creations. If you'd like to join in this fun, you can use one of these banners. I made them square this year, so they worked well for Instagram.


All the links for these creations are in the original posts. So if you're interested in the elements I've used, the posts can be found for each card below, going left to right, top to bottom.


I'll be back shortly, with my final shares for 2021. A couple of cards, which I loved creating, but as the Christmas spirit took me, got left until now to share. I was waiting for one to reach it's destination before sending, but I know it has now. So I'll be back with those. 


You can click through on the banner above to see Whimsy's latest collection and in a few hours, the brand new 2022 release will be live, woohoo, so watch this space! Until then, hugs and happy crafting!


        

Comments

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy