Whimsy Stamps ~ Gingerbread Houses for Christmas

Hey there my lovely crafty friends. I've a quick post tonight as I'm creating more than I can keep up with blogging! So a very quick post tonight to share my Gingerbread Houses creation. I really like this fabulous stamp set and had to have a quick create with it for Christmas. I ordered it quite late for Christmas makes, but it's arrived just in time for very quick make.

  

I kept it very simple, using kraft card to emulate gingerbread and white embossing for the white icing. I actually embossed a few small areas of the design with glitter embossing powder too, for a bit of sparkle too. Then I created the shaker windows and added plenty of sparkling snowlike shaker elements. A very simple design, but I love how it turned out. 


Thanks for popping in to visit. I hope your lead up to Christmas it going well. It's only 2 more sleeps to go for us here in New Zealand. So my little boy is getting VERY excited. The countdown is on!


It's been an amazing year at Whimsy Stamps this year and we've some really exciting changes coming in the new year, which includes adding two new teams to our existing three teams. I'm very excited to be working with some truly talented designers on the new Whimsy Stamps Treasures Team and with our fabulous Digital Design Divas too. It's going to be a fun year!




Wishing you a truly beautiful Christmas and a New Year that I hope will shape up much better than this year has done. I hope you're all staying safe and well and surviving these difficult days. Sending hugs to you all xoxo








Twinklets - out of stock
Frantage Shaved Ice is a good substitute.

Comments

Chris said…
Gorgeous card Wends, love kraft and white together, the gingerbread house stamps are really cute and such a lovely sparkly shaker element.
Thank you so much for the card you sent, so thoughtful it really touched my heart, I still miss that big girl so much. Apologies that I haven't posted any cards overseas this year- I missed the posting dates because I was isolating with Covid- bloomin' virus!
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your lovely family- keep safe and healthy my friend.
hugs
xxxx
Dawn T said…
Merry Christmas Wendy. Love your gingerbread house.
Enjoy your Christmas with your family.
Fikreta said…
Its so beautiful!
Merry Christmas! 🎅🎄
Lorraine said…
A gorgeous Christmas card Wendy, the kraft and white together are so effective. |I love the frame die and those gorgeous gingerbread houses.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas
Lorraine x
What a gorgeous 'gingerbread' house Wends - love how you have used the stamps with white embossing on the kraft
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy