Party for Paris

So my lil' girlie had a party to attend on Sunday, which I found I had no appropriate card for. I have limited time to craft, so have really enjoyed having a little stash of beautifully hand-crafted cards on hand from my lovely crafting pals, Annette, Pops and Bev. On this occasion nothing I had was quite right. So a quick little make the night before the party was necessary. There is something to be said for 'working under pressure' - I was pretty good with that in my nursing days too! Adrenalin sure does clear the mind!!! So I got stuck into my stash, and pulled out some coordinating papers, which were buried long ago in a pile of 'must sort through someday' papers. I was pleased with how things all came together.


I had previously coloured the image with my trusty Promarkers while we were on holiday in Wales and glittered it on our return to London, so that was ready to go. Finding the papers which matched and appropriate embellies, all just came together, which is not always so easily the case for me. I tend to be one of those 'sit and ruminate far too long' kinda crafters, trying to find that spark of inspiration! So I was pleased this all just flowed very easily. Thanks for looking today, hope you like what you see. Leave me a comment if you visit, so I can come visit you too. Hugs, Wends x

P1090771
A close-up of the lovely blooms

Recipe:
Image ~ Sylvia Zet for SCACD. The Adventures of Poppy & Friends. 
Colouring Medium ~ Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Border Punch ~ Woodware 'Ribbon Heart Border'
Sentiment ~ LOTV 'Inspirational Sentiments'
Blooms ~ Wild Orchid Craft
Bling ~ Diamond Stickles
Pearls ~ MeiFlower
Papers ~ Stash

Comments

Sylvia Zet said…
Beautiful work Wendy! Love the softness of the colours and how you added glitter to her wings:)

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy