My Lil' Gamer

A very quick post tonight, as it's way past my bedtime and I have a million and one things to do before the lil' dudes birthday party this weekend. But I just wanted to post his birthday card quickly before hitting the hay.

DSC_4456

This utterly perfect image for my lil' gaming dude is from Mo's Digital Pencil and is perfect in every way for my lil' guy. He's such a super smarty, he's always wanting to play on Papa's computer, or Mummy's Ipad, or on the PS3, but his very favourite is his Leapfrog tablet, which just happens to be a brilliant green, which is why I inked it up this way in the picture. This is exactly what the lil' dude looks like when he's engrossed in a game. Too cute and made the perfect card for my wee boy. Here's a closeup of Mo's lovely image.

DSC_4458

I needed a quick make as I was engrossed in other birthday prep, so I used an old card blank with a window frame and just added a cute PS3 console die from Quickutz and I trimmed a letter M which I had in stash, to represent the number 3, which is what my small boy turned yesterday. Butch the doggy in the pic got a bit cropped out due to the shape of the frame, but I think it still works. There's a tail and a bit of fur that he's leaning on to suggest a pal is there. Thanks for looking folks. That's all I've got tonight. I'll add more pics tomorrow.

Challenges:

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge ~ #184 Clean and Simple *** I won this challenge***
I Love Promarkers ~ #168 Simply Does It

Comments

Loopylou. said…
awww too cute, love the way he pops out the frame!!
huge hugs Lou xxx
Unknown said…
Awww this is so sweet, I love the image and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx
Kim Bell said…
This image is so sweet. I just love the frame. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.
Hugz
Kim
Such a sweet card. Ha! I love the expression on that little guy's face.
Caroline xxx
Pop's Cards said…
Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous love the colours too huggles Pops x x x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy