Mo's Children's Challenge Prize

My lil' Zachy won Mo's Children's Challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge, woop woop! 

Both my kiddos coloured up images from Mo's Digital Pencil for the challenge and did a great job. Georgie was so proud of her little brother and I had been worried she would be put out, as she'd made such a huge effort with her entry. But she was so happy for her little brother and was incredibly sweet about it. So imagine my huge delight, when Zac's parcel arrived with Mo's prize for Zac - one of her utterly gorgeous children's books - with not one, but two books! Each with a special hand written message inside the book from Mo for my kids. So special!

Zac was given the 'Laundry Day' book, which is just a visual feast and such a sweet story and Mo included a book for Georgie too, with her own special message. The Kitchen Dance is a joyful page turner from start to finish! Georgie was so chuffed to have been remembered and included by Mo. She literally jumped up and down like a yo yo for several minutes. Too sweet! So last night's bedtime stories were pure delight! I know these are going to be favourite, cherished story books in our house for years to come. 

So thank you Mo for your incredible generosity and for sharing your amazing talent with the crafty community. I love colouring your images and they bring such joy to me and my kiddos. So to own now two of your beautifully illustrated story books, is blissful and fabulous. Not just beautifully illustrated stories, but beautifully written stories with heart and utterly enchanting subjects. Thank you, thank you, thank you, from both my children and me xxx





Comments

Loopylou. said…
aww too precious! I ope you enjoyed your book Zac sweetheart!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy