The Paper Door ~ I Otterly Miss You

Hey crafty friends, I'm back with my fourth Paper Door creation with this wonderful Adorable Otters set. These lil' guys are such cuties and I've coloured a few now all in slightly different tones. It's amazing how different they can look! I've another to share where I've coloured the wee otter in much richer browns. For these two, I used warm greys, as I think they look quite dark grey when their fur is wet. Yep, I've stood and watched these sweet otters swim in our local zoo many times. They're mesmerising!


This sweet otter with his wee hands up is my absolute fav' from the set. I think he's the cutest and I really wanted to create a design where I could pop him up as a little peek-a-boo window feature. I think he looks so sweet here. The wee guy down the bottom is clearly heartsick from missing his friend. I understand this feeling all too well with all the lovely friends we left behind in the UK and other parts of the world. 


I couldn't resist using that lovely otter footprints paper too. Such fun! I used the three smallest dies in the Whimsy stitched circles set to cut the three windows. I popped the two otters in their circles and then added an embossed sentiment into the last one. I've actually used a sentiment from the tigers Paper Door set and combined it with the 'Otterly' from the Otters set, as I wanted a 'missing you' theme.


Check out the REDESIGNED PAPER DOOR kits for 2019! Now your monthly crafty goodness delivered right to your front door is even more affordable, and includes even more exclusive Whimsy Stamps products! A BRAND NEW kit debuts on the 10th of each month. Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping. The kit includes EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper pack collections, fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets. TEN sheets of 8.5x5.5 heavy weight neutral card stock - in black and white. SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Adorable Otters" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR. COMPLEMENTING "Adorable Otters" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4 x 6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR. SPECIAL EDITION "Build-a-Pond" Die Set and "Cozy Cabin" 4x3 clear stamp set introduced especially for PAPER DOOR. PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects. We’ve made PAPER DOOR an easy and affordable way for you to enjoy a monthly card making kit: NO minimums, NO subscriptions to commit, NO wait lists to sweat out, NO multi-tier pricing. Each kit is a LIMITED EDITION and individual items may or may not be released at a later date. Supplies are limited so order yours today, and unlock your creativity with Whimsy Stamps PAPER DOOR kits!


I am really enjoying these gorgeous Paper Door sets, they have elements that combine so beautifully together, but also can be mixed and matched with other elements in my stash. Very versatile and such great value for money! The rest of the team will be sharing their creations too, so check out the buzz on the Whimsy Stamps Facebook Page. I'll be back in a couple of days with my fifth creation with this set and I can't wait to share it with you! But right now, I need to head to bed. It's my lil' mans birthday party in the morning and this mama needs some shut eye! Wishing you a happy crafty week. I hope you've enjoyed this wee step through the Paper Door and I'll see you again really soon. Hugs xoxo

Comments

Sarah said…
So sweet!! Lovely design Wends and the footprint paper is adorable xx
Dawn T said…
Just "otterly" adorable Wendy. A really gorgeous card.
Oh Wends this is otterly adorbs!! Love it
Blessings
Maxine
Fikreta said…
so adorable!

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy