Sweet Stampin' ~ Cards For Kids

Hey crafty friends, it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' and this time we're having a 'Cards For Kids' challenge. So I've pulled out a lovely image from Elisabeth Bell for this challenge. I adore her sweet images and this wee babe is in such a cute position. I remember both my bubs sleeping like this with their knees up under their chest and their wee bottoms in the air. So it takes me right back to those baby days! This sweet image makes a very cute new baby card. I made this for a family member who we learnt was pregnant, but as yet did not know if it was a boy or girl. So I had some fun with ink and loved how the card turned out with the blue so perfectly placed on the wee babes shirt.


This sweet image from Elisabeth Bell I've had for a long time. It's a rubber stamp and I can't find the stamp cover to tell you the name currently, but it's a much older one currently out of production. If you follow Elisabeth Bell though, you'll know she has a Creative Club which she shares a wide range of her images free with membership. She release a mix of older and new images and I've been loving her series these past few months, based on her character Little Elphine, which is her childhood nickname. The character is a sweet fairy and Elisabeth has been sharing a daily speed colouring reel on Instagram creating a new scene and drawing each day, she's mesmerising to watch! So if you've not seen this yet, I encourage you to find her on Instagram.


We'd love it if you come and join in our latest challenge at Sweet Stampin', it's just for fun, though we encourage you to do some stamping as that's what our challenge is all about. I'll be back again soon with another crafty adventure. I hope in the meantime, you've enjoyed this one. See you again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo


Exclusive Member of the Elisabeth Bell's Creative Club





Comments

Donna Ellis said…
Cutest little image with your colorful background, and a wonderful sentiment to go with it. It's so versatile, actually. thanks for sharing!
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}
Oh what a sweetie Wends - my two also slept like this. Love your gorgeous background and it is perfect for this 'neutral' card
Blessings
Maxine
Dawn T said…
A super cute card Wendy. Love the combo of colours. Love the sentiment too. It's a favourite of mine.
Chris said…
Adorable stamp, beautiful sentiment and lovely simple design, a perfect 'baby' card. xx
Pat said…
Beasutiful card Wends, your image is adorable with your lovely colourful background.

Pat xx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy