Christmas at Sweet Stampin' ~ Noel

Hey there lovely crafty pals. I'm here with our final Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge for 2018. Can you believe it?! Christmas is right around the corner! Our tree is trimmed and the parcels are getting wrapped over the next few days. The kids get SO excited about seeing the parcels pile up under the tree and incredibly, they've always been so good about not peeking!


There are always more cards to make as I craft right up to the day! But this one, I prepared for our lovely London Au Pair. She helped me with the kiddies when Zac was a baby and she was a such a lovely soul. She had the fieriest red hair, the kids used to love it!


I coloured up this gorgeous Hannah Lynn image to look like her. I've used my Promarkers to colour the image and some lovely plaid paper as the background. I tend to keep my Christmas cards quite simple as it gets closer to Christmas so minimal embellishments, just a couple of diecut Magnolia Doohickey Christmas trees, a doily and simple 'Noel' sentiment from a magazine paper set. Very CAS but very sweet I think.


I hope you'll come and join us for our last Christmas challenge of the year. Anything goes as always as long as it's for Christmas!! I look forward to seeing where your Christmas crafting has taken you this year. Did you go for CAS or do you love the embellishments? Can't wait to see your entries! Hugs and happy Christmas crafting, Wends xoxo


Challenge Entries:
Crafty Cardmakers: #224 ~ Christmas
Love To Scrap: #116 ~ Season's Greetings
I Love Promarkers: #374 ~ Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenges: #111 ~ Christmas
Through The Purple Haze: #151 ~ 'Tis The Season
Crafty Creations Challenge: #380 ~ Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Challenges: December ~ Feeling Festive

Comments

Chris said…
Perfect card for your Au Pair...love that you coloured the pretty image to look like her, lovely shape and design too- the green plaid contrasts beautifully with the red hair!
Chris
x
Fikreta said…
Wonderful card!
Donna Ellis said…
She is gorgeously colored, beautifully designed, Wends! It IS fun watching the packages appear under the tree, isn't it I always enjoyed shaking boxes and never knowing what was in them. thanks for sharing! hugs, de
Sarah said…
Wow...she is sensational!! xx
A lovely card Wends - love the hair :)
Blessings
Maxine
Joy Wilson said…
I love your green background as it makes your red head pop off the page. Great job coloring ! ThAnks for joining us and good luck!
Hugs, Joy
Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com
Love the shape of your card and the embellishments. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy