The Paper Door ~ Come On In...

Hey lovely crafty pals. I'm excited to share the brand new Paper Door Kit for February with you! This is such a cute kit! I am so crushing on these sweet Tigers and I've had a whole heap of fun creating with them too! I can't sit on my hands any longer, so here is my first creation with this fabulous set.


The sentiments in this set are so so fun. I particularly liked this little sentiment which reads "I don't wanna adult today"! I can't begin to tell you how often I feel like that! Hehe. I used one of the larger sentiments with this sweet image, to bring the point home about how sorry this wee one is feeling (for himself!) I think it's so cute and so funny.


The cute little tiger was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and coloured in with Copic Markers. I coloured the tears on his fur to show a little of the fur colour through, but the puddles are just blue. I then added Wink of Stella to the little puddles of tears and those running down his cheeks. Love this sweet sad tiger. That lil' anguished face just melts me! 


I’ve created a 6x6 sized top folding card and the only 'extra' I have used on this card is the black and white baker's twine. I do love baker's twine. It can finish a make so perfectly. I used two of the papers from the set to create the base. The second paper I fussy cut leaves from to create the wee bed of leaves he's sat on. 


This kit truly is fabulous. Not only do you get the cute wee tiger's in this special edition 4×6 clear stamp set “Tabby Tigers” but there's a great range of sentiments too in this stamp set. There's also a coordinating “Tabby Tigers” outline die set and there's a second 4×3 clear sentiment set “So and Too”, with mixed size fonts. It's so brilliant. I love the Special Edition “Tiger Stripes Stencil” in this set too, it's fabulous and I'll show you more on that in my next Paper Door post. The kit is incredible value at only US$29.95, which is a great saving on last years kits. The kit includes 24 double-sided sheets of exclusive 6 × 6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper. This paper is heavy weight cardstock and lush! You get 12 sheets of 8.5 × 5.5 heavy weight card stock in black and white too. The white is perfect for using your alcohol markers on or can be used as a card base. You also get private access to pdf files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects.


So come on over and step through the Paper Door, creativity awaits! I'll be back again very soon with more Paper Door inspiration, but in the meantime, do head over to the Whimsy Stamps Store and check out all this fabulous kit has to offer. The kits sold out in record time last month, so if you like it, don't wait to buy, there's limited stock and once they're gone, they're gone. Hugs and happy crafting xoxo







Challenge Entries:
Penny Black: February ~ Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: #218 ~ Use A Critter
Pink Gem Challenge: #2 ~ Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge: #5 ~ Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash: #389 ~ Make Your Mark
Crafting From The Heart: #236 ~ Anything Goes
Papercraft Challenges: #30 ~ Something New (Brand New Kit)

Comments

Goidness this is so cute
Pop's Cards said…
Awww what a sad image, but so so cute <3 I love the papers too hugs Pops x
Dawn T said…
Adorable Wends. Great colouring and design
MagsB said…
Awww, Wends, this is so adorable! Poor little tiger, I hope he cheers up soon!

love Mags B x
Dawn Sirdefield said…
That is a fab card. I am sure there are a lot of us that can relate to that sentiment. Lol. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at 613 Avenue Create this time. Hope to see you again next time too.
Dawn DT xx
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous card --awww love the cute image,great B.paper,decoupaged leaves and great sentiment.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x
Doris P. said…
Oh, what a cute Little tiger! Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenge.
Doris
Chana Malkah said…
Awwh! He is so adorable and those tears. Great image and you have given it a fabulous treatment. Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT
Fikreta said…
very nice card!
Dawn Frost said…
Such a cute Tiger, love all the leaf layers! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Craft challenge, good luck! Dawn Guest DT
Aunty Sue said…
Great card and colouring love the design thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy Challenge good luck. AuntySue gdt
brenda said…
Rather belatedly (I've had internet problems) my thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy