The Paper Door ~ Da Dun, Da Dun, Da Dun

I want to be singing the Pink Panther tune when I'm looking at this for some reason! How adorably cute is this sweet image in pink?! I am sooo loving this Paper Door set! I've another card too waiting in the wings to be shared. But onto today's creation...


I used the stencil that comes with the February Paper Door kit to create the pink Tiger Stripe background. I used Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide and a sponge dauber to add the darker pink shade. I added a doily and some lovely candy pink baker's twine and the base was done! 


I added two sentiments from the set, adding a little sequin heart to the second one for a bit of fun and interest. I cut the base shape of the card with one of my newest Whimsy Stamps dies and just between you and me, I'm a little obsessed! I cannot get enough of these gorgeous notched corners square dies in my latest makes. 


These Paper Door images are so sweet and so quick and easy to colour up! Brilliant for a quick make. I coloured this sweet image in pink with my Copic Markers and it really took no time at all!


I just love their sweet faces, each and every one in this kit is utterly adorable. Those eyes! I added Glossy Accents to the eyes for this card, to really make the wistful sweet eyes pop. A simple but effective finishing touch I think.


I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I've created with this sweet Paper Door kit. The images really are, so so sweet! This wee card will be winging it's way to a pal who needs some cheering up at the moment. Don't wait to buy if you like this kit, last count, there was only a handful of sets left! They're selling super fast!


This kit truly is fabulous. Not only do you get the cute wee tiger's in this special edition 4×6 clear stamp set “Tabby Tigers” but there's a great range of sentiments too in this stamp set. There's a second 4×3 clear sentiment set “So and Too”, with mixed size fonts. It's so brilliant for 'title' stamping, it'd be great for scrapbooking as well as cardmaking. There's also a coordinating “Tabby Tigers” outline die set and I love the Special Edition “Tiger Stripes Stencil” in this set too. The kit is incredible value at only US$29.95. The kit includes 24 double-sided sheets of exclusive 6 × 6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper. This paper is heavy weight cardstock and lush! You get 12 sheets of 8.5 × 5.5 heavy weight card stock in black and white too. The white is perfect for using your alcohol markers on or can be used as a card base. You also get private access to pdf files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects too.


So come on over and step through the Paper Door, creativity awaits! Head over to the Whimsy Stamps Store and check out all this fabulous kit has to offer. The kits sold out in record time last month, so if you like it, don't miss out. I'll be back again soon with another crafty adventure. Hugs and happy crafting xoxo










Challenge Entries:
Addicted To Stamps & More: #329 ~ Clean & Simple

Comments

Kim Heggins said…
Adorable...just too darn cute! Love all that wonderful pink! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy