Whimsy Stamps ~ Haunted House

Hello, hello, can you believe how many posts there have been from lately? Me either! Hehe, so here I am with my next Halloween creation. This is another simple creation that focuses on some gorgeous Whimsy paper. I really loved this Taffy paper when it came out and was delighted to get my hands on some recently, so had to have a wee play with it for Halloween and I went through the entire paper pack checking them with this awesome Halloween Haunted House because I had a vision that one of these papers would work well with it. 


You know what, I think I found the one! There were a few papers that would have worked, but this one, I really love how this combination turned out. All I did was add some yellow behind the haunted house so the windows would look like there were lights on in the house and added a few bats and a diecut sentiment. The rest is all the paper and the slimline die. How cool is that?! Such a simple but striking creation I think.


I think you'll have had enough of me for now, so I'll stop there for today, but yep, there's still more to share, so I'll be back tomorrow with my final Halloween creations. 


Hope you're having a fun weekend. Are you planning Halloween fun tomorrow? What are your plans? Such different days for us all. My sis and her babes have just been out for their fun, in the way of a Halloween 'drive by' parade. Looked cute, but not the norm. Cool to see folks coming up with alternate ideas to share the fun for the kids. See you again tomorrow with the next Halloween crafty adventure. Hugs xoxo





Comments

Faye Wynn-Jones said…
That Taffy paper is perfect for this card x
Chris said…
You chose well Wends, the papers and die cut are a fabulous combination.
xx
Dawn T said…
Yes that paper is the ONE! It looks stunning behind the die cut. Just fabulous Wendy.
Fikreta said…
Wonderful card!

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy