Whimsy Stamps ~ Easter Egg Gift Tags

Hey crafty friends, I'm back again with another quick Easter share. I made these two quick tags to include in the birthday parcel for my mother-in-law, as she often bakes and gives away special treats at Easter, so I thought she'd enjoy having some cute tags for this. I made her another set too, which I'll share later today.  


I have a cute hexagon box die from Whimsy which makes a really sweet little treat box, perfect for mini Easter eggs! I'm not sending this to my mother-in-law, but thought it looked cute for the pics and will use it here with a family gift. I trimmed my finished box with pink velvet ribbon and topped it with a lovely patterned paper from a Whimsy Stamps Paper Packed called Starring Hearts. There are lots of fun and lovely papers in this set. I decided it was kinda perfect to make little egg shaped tags for accompanying  Easter treats, so pulled out the middle die from the stacked set and diecut a couple of egg shapes from a gold and a pink cardstock.  The hole punched detail on the die is a lovely finish on these.


For the golden yellow egg, I diecut the three crosses from the fabulous Savior Die Set from Whimsy, trimmed the edges to fit the egg shape and then added the 'love' sentiment from a FaDoodles stamp set and embossed it on gold. It was quick and simple, but oh so perfect I felt to celebrate the season.


For this next tag, I used the smaller diecut scene with three crosses on the hill. I love this imagery, there's just something that speaks to my heart about it! I paired it with the 'Easter' sentiment from a Whimsy Clear Stamp Set and both tags were finished with a simple twist of baker's twine.


Well that's the first of my posts for today, the second one will follow soon and I'll be enjoying a quiet Easter Sunday with my family tomorrow, so I'll schedule one final 'Easter' post to share with you then. Wishing you all a beautiful Easter however you celebrate. Hugs and happy crafting xoxo










Comments

Beautiful tags Wends - I love that you used the crosses on them - that is so true to the Easter message
Blessings
Maxine

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy