Paddington Bear and Suitcase

P1070088

I've been wanting to use this sweet Paddington Bear stamp for a while now and as I'm posting some hand-me-downs to my cousin who now lives in Australia along with a couple of sweet Paddington Bear books, I thought this would make a cute card to go along with that parcel.

I've coloured the lil' guy with Promarkers of course, and used some fun Paddington Bear papers that came free along time ago with one of my craft magazines. A little splash of gingham ribbon and a cute taxi and sentiment carefully cut from coordinating Paddington Bear papers and I'm almost done. I love this circular hearts Nestabilities die and find it difficult to use with really fussy papers and projects, so it was fun to include this in the project and I think it came out well. A little red ink to the edges and hey presto, I'm done.  A short and sweet post ready to post. I hope you enjoyed having a little look at this card. Thanks for looking x

Comments

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy