Sweet Stampin' ~ Cute & Cuddly

Hey there my lovely blog buddies. It's been a silly week, as I mentioned on my last post. So I'm flying in quickly with my DT make for Sweet Stampin' tonight. As you know, you must 'stamp' to enter our challenges, so I do love to use my rubber stamps whenever possible for my DT makes and I picked up this cute Stamping Bella chick recently with this fabulous sentiment too and just knew I had to use it for my best bud in Sweden. 

      (sorry about the wonky angle - held up to the Sun to catch the daisy sparkle)
   
I sent my Swedish pal this card recently with all the family news in it. Needless to say, I had to add several additional pages! I do love snail mail, it's still my favourite way to communicate with my pals abroad. There's just something special about an actual letter you can hold and even nicer with a sweet handmade card! I just think this wee chick is super cute and with that sentiment, it quite stole my heart!

                 
I kept the design very CAS and used some digital paper from Pixel Scrapper as the background. It's from the Strawberry Fields set by Janet Scott. I've coloured the image with my Promarkers and added a touch of Wink of Stella to the centre of the daisy. A few distressed edges, a simple yellow bakers twine wrap to finish et voila. 


Come on over to Sweet Stampin' to join in our 'Cute & Cuddly' challenge. I'd love to see what you create. I'll be back again when time allows. Things are about to get a whole lot crazier at mine for a little bit, so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to check in over the next few weeks. But fingers crossed I won't be too knackered in the evenings to check in with you all. Thanks for all the lovely messages you leave me, I don't say it very often, but they always TOTALLY make my day. Big hugs to you all, Wends xoxo

Challenge Entries:
Lemon Shortbread: #23 ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Catz: #337 ~ Anything But Square
The Ribbon Girl: September Card Challenge
Cute Card Thursday: #442 ~ Animals/Creatures
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends: #41 ~ Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments: #163 ~ Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Simon Says Monday Challenge: STAMPtember ~ Stamp It
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: STAMPtember ~ Stamp It
City Crafter Challenge: #328 ~ Photo Inspiration (Red, Yellow, White, Flower)

Comments

Wends this is adorable and so beautiful - a wonderful card
Blessings
Maxine
coldwaters2 said…
Fabulous card Wends, love the image, sentiment and papers a very lovely make
hugs
lorraine x
Dewi Lestari said…
So cute and lovely! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi
Sarah said…
This is so very cute Wendy, love the chicken and the message. I too love to send a bit of happy mail in the post from time to time, there's nothing nicer xx
Elaine Stark said…
A great card. I love the cute chick. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
Fikreta said…
love this super cute card!
Fiki
Kat W said…
This is 100% going to put a big smile on your friend's face because I know it did on mine and that's just seeing it on a computer screen! The combination of bright colours and that super cute image make this so totally cheerful and I adore it :-)
I LOVE that image and I am actually slightly amazed that it hasn't fallen in my basket yet!
The sunny twine is the perfect finishing touch...another brilliant CAS design Wends :-)
I hope you find a little 'me time' over the next week! I always appreciate that you take the time to leave such lovely comments on my blog and they always brighten my day.
Big hugs, Kat xx
Wendy said…
Love this Wends, super cute image and fabulous CAS design.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Catherine said…
I love your card and the bright and cheery colors. It's so adorable and I love the image along with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥
Stella said…
Your chick is a cutie! I love that background paper too; a fun but also fab card! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!
Aww...Wends...What a sweet card.....such a cute image... great background paper and sentiment...Fab make....Joolsx
Super card and such a great image and sentiment, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x
Unknown said…
Super cute card Wendy. That chick is so adorable and the sentiment is lovely.Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck i the draw. Jennifer DT member x
Marina said…
Very sweet and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.
Gayatri said…
Such a cute image. Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Stamp it Challenge. Gayatri xx
Sue MacLean said…
Hi Wendy, thank you for the lovely comment on my blog and for being my first follower! I love the design paper and your coloring of the image is superb.
Elise said…
Oh my gosh Wendy! This is just absolutely DARLING!!! Definitely brings a big smile to my lips and I'm sure your friend loved it as well! I hope you're doing well and enjoying your days .. which by the way .. is going by toooooo fast! lol!

Sending big hugs,
Elise

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy