One of those days...

I'm having 'one of those days'.... full of a horrible cold and my little man is suffering too, but being oh so cute despite it.

I've taken a moment before starting my adventures for the day with my small boy to check out my fav' blogs for inspiration and just to give me that 'feel good factor' to start my day.

Have to share with you this cool link. Krista Smith from Saturated Canary is one of my favourite artists and she has a super fun blog, that celebrates her talent and life in general. Today she's giving away the cutest lil' camera I've ever seen! Check it out...



Hope it makes you smile too!!! Hugs, Wends xxxx

Comments

Hazel said…
Hi wendy

Just thought I would drop by and say Hi hope you are okay.

Thanks for dropping by to see me. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Ta ta for now.

Hazel xx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy