Gorgeous Girl


I have a quick post this morning. My hubby is in hospital, so my day will be very full. But I so needed some 'destress' time last night, so threw together a really quick card for the Sugar Bowl challenge, with a really lovely 'Gorjuss Girl' stamp I have called Foxy.

Here she is...


Rushing out door now. Have an awesome day xxx

I'm back on 4 June 2013 with a little update on this card, the inside of the card I never posted previously. But I was searching through some photos for my latest post and found the inside pic, so thought I'd add this today. So here it is ...

P1100426

I also never posted the details of the card, so thought I'd update those too. The paper I used is a yummy First Edition paper from the Desert Blooms pad and the gingham paper is from a forever friends paper pad, but I don't have those details to hand. The image is available here. The beautiful lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts. Okay, that's all, just wanted to update the missing details. Hope you're having a fabby day xxxx

Comments

June Nelson said…
Hiya Hunnie this is a lovely little card, awww its sooo pretty!!! thank you so much for popping by mmy blog its so kind of you sweets, have a lovely weeekend loads of love June xxxxxx
Dena said…
Nenny! Your card is very cute! Beautiful flower and great color combo!
You asked what die I used for the teddy bear card poinsettia....it is Spellbinders.

Hugs, Dena

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy