A Wee Blossom...

I completely fell in love with this wee fairy when she came as a freebie with issue 82 of Papercraft Essentials Magazine. I was already a die-hard fan of Sylvia Zet's wistful imagery and have almost all of her digi-stamps, so it was a real treat to have a couple of images from her now as clear polymer stamps. I just know I'm going to have a lot of fun playing with this image. Today's one, was simply for me to have a little play with toning red hair for a friend who asked for a couple of cards with a 'red-headed' character. I thought she'd be perfect and had great fun playing. I stamped her straight onto the card, so just finished her off with a simple stamped greeting and a hand-drawn doodle border. My first time trying this and clearly I need more practice, but as it's my first attempt at a doodle border with a clean and simple format I think it'll do.

P1080586

Image: Sylvia Zet ~ Summer Fairy from Wee Stamps
Stamping Ink: Tuxedo Black ~ Memento Ink
Colouring Medium: Letraset Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Bling: Stickles ~ Crystal & Waterfall

Comments

Sylvia Zet said…
Hi Nenny. It was such a pleasure to read your post and I am very happy my freebie Fairy found such a loving home for herself :)She looks great with her red hair and the glitter additional is a perfect touch! :)

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy