I Absolutely Adore You

A quick post from me tonight as I'm up far too late and really need some zed's. But I wanted to catch the Passion For Promarkers Challenge, that my lovely blog buddy Lou did a Sketch Challenge for. So I've whipped up a quick CAS card to join in the fun. I coloured this image up a while back, with the intention of sending it to my lovely pal back in the UK. But it has sat on my desk and I've neglected to take it any further. So as I'm way overdue sending her some snail mail, I thought I'd take this opportunity to finish 'her' card and join in the PFP challenge too.


I've used a sweet stamp called Tess from the CC Designs Sweet November range. I've coloured her as always, with my Promarker pens. I used limited edition colours from the Autumn/Winter 2013 set on her all apart from her skin. I just love those wellies, which I used the Red Sweater colour on.

14030319931_a33c79d628_z

The delish papers are from a My Mind's Eye set called Follow Your Heart ~ Be Amazing. I just loved the sweet sentiment on one of the papers and I miss my pal terribly, so thought I'd let her know just quite how much! Lou's Sketch had a circle for the image, so I hope she won't mind that I swapped that out for a square, as I'd already cut this sweet gal out using my Lil' Inker's stitched square die.

PicMonkey Collage 10

I used some gorgeous cotton lace which came from another blog buddy just recently and a double bow using some lovely sheer organza ribbon which I've tied following the technique on Jak Heath's fab tutorial, though this time I threaded it through a little pearl buckle. I finished the card with a few pearls I bought recently from Flourish with a Bling as it was too bare without, but the flowers I tried to add, swamped the image, so I kept it pared back. 

Thanks for popping in today. I hope you like what you've seen. I've misplaced one of my SD cards from my camera, so can't yet upload my candy pics, but they're coming, promise! See you all again soon. Hugs, Wends x

Challenge Entries:
I Love Promarkers: #216 ~ Hats
Passion For Promarkers: #244 ~ Lou's Sketch Challenge
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Keep It Clean & Simple

Comments

The Crafty Den said…
Hi Wendy, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Ella's Design said…
Fab card, Wendy! Love your choice of papers and sweet image, coloured brilliantly! Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for promarkers! Lisa x
Loopylou. said…
oh thats so cute Wendy, I love the stitched square too!
thank you so much for sharing it with use over on the PFP challenge blog
hugs Lou xx
Alrik said…
Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.
Totally adorable Wendy!

Warm hugs
Maarit
Donna Mosley said…
Gorgeous card Wendy, love the super cute image and beautiful design. Love it!

Donna x
Melissa Bove said…
Beautiful card! Such a sweet image! Love the soft coloring!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa
Ginny said…
love this card, the bow is GORGOUS :)
coops said…
so stunning wendy.i love your gorgeous papers and colours and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx
mixamatoasties said…
Gorgeous card! Love the image.

Susan x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy