The Paper Door ~ May ~ Adorable Blonde Otters

Hey there my lovely crafty pals. I'm sharing my first May Paper Door creation with you tonight and boy is this set cute! I've coloured up this adorable Otter mama as a Blonde Otter with her wee pup and for a bit of fun (and because I REALLY wanted to use a bunch of the cute sentiments) I decided to make a box card. 


I've used several of the gorgeous papers that come in this set to decorate this cute box card. I cut the base from from one of the black pieces of cardstock that come in the set, so the box is a sweet size that fits into a standard American A2 envelope, if you're careful to keep the floating embellishments not too wide. You can see below how it folds flat for posting. The front flaps can be folded up to protect the embellishments in transit. I've folded them down in the pic below, so you can see all the details.


This Paper Door set has some truly gorgeous features. Some of which I'm yet to discover as we've only just got them from the manufacturer, so they're 'hot off the press'! I can't wait! The dies look fabulous! So I have fussy cut my wee otters while I'm waiting for my extra parcel to arrive. I used a little heart shaped die that I had in my stash to diecut the wee hearts for the pop up box. They were cut from one of the patterned papers. I just love how this looks. All the coordinating papers made this work so well.


Check out the REDESIGNED PAPER DOOR kits for 2019! Now your monthly crafty goodness delivered right to your front door is even more affordable, and includes even more exclusive Whimsy Stamps products! A BRAND NEW kit debuts on the 10th of each month. Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping. The kit includes EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper pack collections, fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets. TEN sheets of 8.5x5.5 heavy weight neutral card stock - in black and white. SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Adorable Otters" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR. COMPLEMENTING "Adorable Otters" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4 x 6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR. SPECIAL EDITION "Build-a-Pond" Die Set and "Cozy Cabin" 4x3 clear stamp set introduced especially for PAPER DOOR. (I can't wait to get my hands on these!) PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects. We’ve made PAPER DOOR an easy and affordable way for you to enjoy a monthly card making kit: NO minimums, NO subscriptions to commit, NO wait lists to sweat out, NO multi-tier pricing. Each kit is a LIMITED EDITION and individual items may or may not be released at a later date. Supplies are limited so order yours today, and unlock your creativity with Whimsy Stamps PAPER DOOR kits!


I am really enjoying these gorgeous Paper Door sets, they have elements that combine so beautifully together, but also can be mixed and matched with other elements in my stash. Very versatile and such great value for money! The rest of the team will be sharing their first creation today too, so check out the buzz on the Whimsy Stamps Facebook Page. I'll be back in a couple of days with another creation and I can't wait to share it with you! I've had such fun with this set and I've got another couple of designs cut out and ready to assemble, I'm on a roll! Hehe. Wishing you all happy crafting and I hope you enjoyed this wee step through the Paper Door. Hugs xoxo

Challenge Entries:

Comments

What a gorgeous box card Wends - love how you have made her a blonde otter, and all those punny sentiments are such fun. A wonderful result from your play, and I look forward to seeing what else you create
Blessings
Maxine
Dawn T said…
Great box card Wendy. Really looks great and awesome to use all sentiments. Your otter is looking beautiful as a blond otter.
Sarah said…
Oh wow...this is a fabulous box card. Lovely colours and the otter stamp is gorgeous xx
Chris said…
Fabulous box card Wends, the little otters are adorable ...clicked on the link too, how sweet they are in reality, but then again I'm a sucker for baby animals, they're all so beautiful...as are human babies of course but I'm waffling on a bit here!
The papers and sentiments are lovely too, these Paper Door sets are really tempting, don't think they're available in the UK though!
Have a lovely weekend
xxx
Fikreta said…
this is so awesome !

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy