Sweet Stampin' ~ Birthday Girls

Hey crafty friends, it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' and this week, we want to see your creations for Birthday Girls. I made this creation for my son's wee pal for her last birthday. 


I had a play with some lovely metallic pens to create the sheen on this wee cuties dress and on the balloons. The finish wasn't brilliant on the balloons, but looks really sweet on the dress. This pic does not do it justice, it has a lovely sheen on the flowers when the light catches it. I was inspired to use the metallic pens because of the base card, which had a lovely metallic finish and I think looks quite nice as a simple frame either side of the image.


I hope you'll come and join in our fun this week. It's such a lovely theme and I'm sure there are many opportunities to create for this! I had the loveliest time colouring up this sweet Stamping Bella girlie. I must colour her up again soon, she's a real cutie. 


I'll be back again soon with another crafty adventure, in the meantime, be sure to check out the rest of my talented teamies creations, they truly are a talented bunch! Hugs and happy crafting, Wends xoxo


Challenge Entries:

Comments

Chris said…
Sweet stamp, beautiful colouring, the sheen on her dress does look lovely, fabulous cloudy sky! A lovely girly card Wends.
xx
Leslie said…
Totally adorable! Love that image and the cloudy sky is awesome!
Dawn T said…
Gorgeous card Wendy. Love the sheen that the metallic pens give.
Sarah said…
She makes me smile!! Lovely little lady floating up, up and away!! xx
how gorgeously you coloured that dress Wends, and such a gorgeous card for your sons wee friend
Blessings
Maxine

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy