Whimsy Stamps ~ Present Topper

Hey crafty pals, I promised I'd be back with some Christmas creations. This will be a quick share as I've still so much to fit in this month! I've used one of the latest images to join our Whimsy Digital Collection to create this sweet and quick tag topper for a present. 


I've used the sweet Meljen's Designs Christmas Cupcake, which I thought would make a quick and easy Christmas creation. It's fun to colour and takes no time for a 'last minute' make. I printed it quite small so I could use it as a tag. I found that the circle aperture that came with one of my Whimsy Slimline Dies, was a perfect fit to turn this into a little circular tag. I had the tag bases already, a gift that came with a crafty purchase. These are a lovely size for a little parcel tag. I coloured the image with my Copics and diecut it, glued it to the circle tag base and added the twine that came with the tag bases.


I also added some sweet touches of sparkle here and there, et voilà, done. The sparkle needed the right light to show best. The little sparkly swirls around the cupcake are part of the Meljen's Designs signature style and look lovely with a bit of glitter and sparkle added. I'll be back in a bit with another crafty adventure. Hugs and love xoxo



Comments

Faye Wynn-Jones said…
How pretty, what a lovely idea x
Fikreta said…
its so beautiful !
Happy holidays! ⛄
Faye Wynn-Jones said…
Such a lovely tag with pretty colours x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy