'You Know What' Is Coming!

Hey crafty friends, do you ever just need a 'quick' creation for that looming holiday? I've quite a lot of gorgeous Lili of the Valley pre-coloured images. So many super cute images that I've collected over the years, that I really do need to use them! So in a bid to get ahead with my crafting for the holidays. I've pulled out that gorgeous snowflake die again from Paper Boutique, diecut the sweet LOTV image to fit the frame added some glitter to the snowfall and finished with a tiny tartan box. Told you it was quick! That's it, I'm done! Hehe, shortest blog post ever! 


But seriously, do check out the gorgeous range from Lili of the Valley, they have such a beautiful range of images and I've loved them for a great many years. It's fair to say, I have many more images collected than I've ever managed to get coloured up, so I aim to remedy that next year. But this year, I'll be rolling out my collection of pre-coloured images from them to complete my holiday cards. See you again soon with another crafty adventure, until then, enjoy the 'You Know What' countdown! Hugs, Wends xoxo




Comments

A very clever, and beautifully made card Wends - love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy