Whimsy Stamps ~ Last Share for 2021

Hey crafty pals, I had a couple of creations I wanted to share in December, which as I created more Christmas cards, got pushed later and later, but here they are finally on the last day of the year! Quite different creations, but I loved making both of these sweet cards. 


I made this first card for a friend who lost her mummy, not long before Christmas a year back. It was such a difficult time for her and being abroad, hard to know how to help or support her. I crafted this with her in mind but never felt it was quite the right time to send. So I posted it this year, knowing Christmas would be a difficult time without her mum. I know all too well how these celebrations can feel 'empty' without that loved one there. The Whimsy Stamps papers and beautiful stamp set paired so well for this creation and although it's a very sad reason to craft, I think the result was very special.


This second creation is very different, a joyful happy card in colours that speak of happiness and sunshine. The adorable image by Crissy Armstrong is a favourite and comes from a set of four adorable images. I ink blended the background and then used a lovely rainbow design background die to add a little interest to the background. I paired it with some fun chevron paper from a Whimsy Stamps paper set and used the fabulous 'thanks' word die from Whimsy to finish this creation. 


This truly is my last share for 2021. I'm all caught up now and ready to share my crafty adventures in 2022. So I hope you'll pop back in the New Year to check those out. I wish you health, love and abundance in 2022. May it be a much better year than the last couple for us all! Hugs and Happy New Year xoxo










Comments

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy