Favourite Five Cards of 2015

Hey girlies, it's time again to join in Debby's Favourite Five of 2015 Challenge. I've had such fun creating cards this year. I've already put up my Favourite Five Christmas cards to join in Debby's Christmas challenge. Now it's time to showcase my Five Favourite 'non-Christmas' makes of the past year. So here they are...

I just love this image and the woman I created this card for! 
This is my absolute favourite make of 2015 using a Sylvia Zet for Wee Stamps image.

I made this baby journal at the start of the year. I just loved making all the layers.
You really need to see it open with all the pages to appreciate the work that went into it!
This sweet image is from Lili of the Valley.

 This was my daughter's 10th birthday card. She's crazy about wolves, 
so I coloured this wee fox up like a wolf. Georgie loved it.
This sweet image is of course from Christy Croll of Tiddly Inks.

I don't nail the masculine creations very often, but this one, 
made for our Danish bestie, I utterly loved. It's SO him!
This was my first time colouring a 'Some Odd Girl' stamp.

I just love this image from Krista Smith of Saturated Canary.
I was beyond proud when Krista told me she loved what I'd done with it!
I had such fun colouring this and I LOVE how her little Zebra boots turned out.

There you have it. My top 5 creations of 2015. Click on the pictures to take you to the original posts if you want a closer look or more information about any of them. Thanks so much for popping in and checking out my Top 5 post. Come and join in the fun with Debby with your favourite makes of the past year. See you again really soon. Hugs, Wends x

Comments

Chris said…
A wonderful selection Wends, so lovely to enjoy them again!
Chris
x
Julie B said…
Fab set of cards. :)
Kat W said…
What a gorgeous selection of cards and I can't wait to see what you create in 2016!
Big hugs, Kat xx
A super selection of your fabulous cards, Wends, the first one is a real stunner!!!

Varma kramar från din vän
Maarit
Rachel said…
Happy New Year Wendy!

What a gorgeous selection of cards you have here :-) xxx
Katrina Bufton said…
What a fabulous selection of cards Wends. Love them all but the bottom one is my favourite.
Crafty hugs,
Katrina x
Judith said…
Happy new year Wends - hope 2016 is a good one for you and your family. I love your card selection - so shows your great style hugs Judith x
Louise F NZ said…
Such gorgeous cards Wendy. They are all just stunning xx
aussie aNNie said…
Adorable creations, love the design, colours and image useds. xx
 {aNNie}
Tracy said…
Fantastic mix Wendy! The feathers on the first card are so cool. Wishing you all the best in 2016! Hugs!
Fikreta said…
your cards are very pretty!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki ❤
Sammy said…
They're all nothing short of gorgeous! I tried to pick a favourite, but can't do it! x
Darnell said…
These are all marvelous, Wendy! I wonder how you can narrow it down to just five abd I can't wait to see what you create to inspire us this coming year!! Hugs, Darnell
Tkat said…
these are gorgeous! great coloring on the images!
Ginny said…
what a gorgeous collection of cards, that first one is simply stunning xx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy