Fab 'n' Funky ~ Fantasy Figures

Hey crafty pals. I'm sneaking in here with an extra make this week. It's not my team posting this week, but I did have an older make that's never been blogged that I thought would fit perfectly for this weeks challenge. So I'm crashing Team Fab's week and joining in with this fun 'Justice League' creation, that I made for a teenage boy.


This fun image was actually a T-shirt tag, that I cut off one of my son's shirts a while back and as I tend to do, threw it in a draw, dreaming of upcycling possibilities. I don't tend to do this so much now, as I love to hand colour on my creations. But this card is an example of some of my early card designs. 


I created a shaker card with sequins and beads I had on hand at the time. I added little paper diecuts too. I tend to use pretty sequin sets for my shakers now, but back when I created this, (which is a couple of years ago at least!) I would create shaker elements from diecut waste and other little bits and bobs.


I hope you enjoyed seeing this lil' retro 'blast from the past' post from me and I hope you'll come and join in our challenge fun this week at Fab 'n' Funky for our 'Fantasy Figures' challenge. Mermaids, Unicorns, Fairies, wherever your inspiration takes you, we'd love to see!


I'll be back in a couple of hours with my last Whimsy Wednesday post for January. So do pop back if you can. See you then and happy crafting. Hugs, Wends xoxo


Challenge Entries:
Die Cuttin' Divas: #405 ~ Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown: #424 ~ Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart: #235 ~ Anything Goes

Comments

Chris said…
LOve your take on the theme Wends. Great image and great recycling, love the shaker element, and un-fussy design with the stars. Perfect creation for a teenage lad.
Chris
x
Wendy said…
Absolutely fabulous!
Hugs
Wendy xx
Pat K said…
Love, love, love it Wends. Great recycling and perfect for a teen. hugs, Pat K xx
Esther said…
Great masculine card!
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy