Fab 'n' Funky ~ Creating For Christmas

Hey lovely crafty pals. How's your week going? It's Wednesday today and that means a new challenge at Fab 'n' Funky and as we did last year, we are aiming to get ahead with our Christmas crafting this year. I can't believe how few cards I sent this Christmas. I really need to start posting in November! What's your Christmas routine?!


I've created this card with a fun printable image from a blog called Funky Polkadot Giraffe. This was a free printable from this site. I've layered it over an embossed panel and then tied red candy stripe baker's twine around those layers and added silvery jingle bells in two different sizes. 


I layered this over a fun bright Christmas paper from Recollections called Christmas/Noël/Navidad. I then finished with some diecut stars I've had in my stash since the beginning of my crafty days. The stars came with a magazine as a 'starter kit' for crafters. Gosh, we're going back 'years' there! So it's fab to finally use them!


I hope you'll come and join us this week for our Christmas challenge. It's 'Anything Goes' as long as it's a Christmas creation. I really do need to start earlier than I did last year. So I'm really happy to have these challenges to encourage this! I'll be back again soon with another crafty adventure, until then, have a fab week and happy 'Christmas' crafting! Hugs, Wends xoxo


Challenge Entries:
Creatalicious: #155 ~ Anything Goes
Love To Scrap: #117 ~ Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge: #2 ~ Anything Goes
Love To Craft Challenge: #30 ~ Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude: #47 ~ Anything Goes
Mix It Up Challenge: #21 ~ Anything Goes + Sentiment as Main Focus

Comments

Love your red, white and green colour scheme on this fun Christmas card Wends. Those stars are wonderful here, but I can understand why they have lurked in your craft stash for so long :)
Blessings
Maxine
Brilliant card Wends....love the design and sentiment made me smile....Joolsx
Chris said…
Beautiful design Wends, you've created a fun, contemporary card using very traditional colours. Great layout and perfect embellishments.
Chris
x
Pat said…
Great fun card Wends, so bright and cheerful, good start to your Christmas collection.

Pat xx
Sarah said…
This is a great modern Christmas card, love the colours xx
Fikreta said…
very nice card!
hugs
mixamatoasties said…
Love that! That went with my FB cover about no one liking a half assed jingler!

Susan xx
Cathy F said…
It's never too late for Christmas! Love all those layers! Thanks for joining us at Mix It Up!
craftysahmiam said…
Fun Christmas card, thanks for sharing with us at Love To Craft
Tone K. said…
This was so cool! I love the patterned paper you have used :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious :)

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy