Sweet Stampin' ~ Halloween Infinity Card

Hey crafty pals, I've made a cute little Halloween card for my sweet niece, and I think she's going to love it! There's something incredibly mesmerising about Infinity Cards. It's hard to hold one without being compelled to turn it over and over and over! Each face has a reveal of a new element and it's fun to see them pop up again and again, a real favourite for kiddies to be sure, so my 2 1/2 year old niece is sure to think this is really fun. I made one for her twinnie cousin a while back, you might remember it. I've have been meaning to make another ever since, so this was a good opportunity to. That sweet pussy cat is from the Wee Stamps range at Whimsy Stamps and is brand new this year. So nice to have a new addition to that line, I love those sweet images. You can find this sweet kitty which is part of a trio, here.


It's Halloween week at Sweet Stampin' and the Team Susan sweeties have totally nailed it and I really wanted to join in! I really enjoy making Halloween creations, especially cute ones, so thought I'd join in this week with this fun Infinity card. The thing about sharing an infinity card, is you can only really truly appreciate it when it's in motion, so I've created a little video to show you how the card turns without end, hence it's clever name! It just turns over and over infinitely. So fun! 



I've used a whole bunch of elements from Whimsy Stamps, to create this cute card. The four faces of the card have a little surprise in each turn. The cute base papers with all that yummy candy, perfect for a Halloween make are from the Whimsy Paper Pad Licorice.


I used some sweet elements from two Whimsy Stamps clear stamp sets to create the spider scenes. This fun derpy lil' spider is from the set Fuzzy Spiders. This is such a fun and cute set!


For this face of the infinity card I've used some sweet papers from the Licorice paper set and added a 31 to depict Halloween Night and added a cute sentiment from the Whimsy Stamps set Haunting Halloween Sentiments. I've actually printed this in reverse, so that the sentiment is in white and the background is black. A fun trick with digital sentiments.


One last image to share with you which shows a few of the details with the sparkle a wee bit better. I used a gelly roll sparkle pen on the spider webs, which due to the shady day we took the video on, doesn't show well in the video. The spider webs do in fact have a lovely 'dew caught in the web' sparkle! The 31 was also cut from a textured sparkly black cardstock too, which you get a hint of in this pic.

Do come and play along with our Halloween challenge this week at Sweet Stampin', you so need to check out all the fun my talented teamies got up to! We're also having some great fun over at Whimsy this month, with some awesome Halloween games and challenges, so head over to the Inspiration Blog to check that out. We've some amazing prizes up for grabs, so it's well worth a look. If Halloween is your thing, be sure to come check it out!


I'll be back again soon with another fun Halloween creation, so check back in again soon. Sending hugs and wishing you happy crafting fun this week, Wends xoxo






Comments

Fikreta said…
Love it!
its so cute!
Pat said…
Beautiful card Wends, it’s many years since I made one of these, I love your papers and the sweet little kitty, I’m sure your niece will be delighted with it.

Pat xx
Chris said…
Cute, sweet and very pretty for a halloween card, your little niece is sure to love it- it has real girl appeal and little ones enjoy a card they can play with. It's a fun and clever design, love the kitten and spider images and the gorgeous papers.
hugs
xxx
Faye Wynn-Jones said…
Soooooo sweet! I bet your niece loves it. Such pretty colours x
mixamatoasties said…
Fabulous! I was blinded by the liquorice allsorts and didn't notice it was a never ending card, love it.

xx
A.Rose said…
Too too cute! Lovely with simple colors!
Sarah said…
Squeeeeeeeal...this is fantastic Wends!! Love everything about this cute never ending card. Such a sweet kitty and it is going to be LOVED!! Hope you are ok xx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy