Whimsy Stamps ~ All About The Paper!

Hey crafty pals, if you've been following my Halloween posts, you'll note that there were a number of posts that included this paper set! I am loving the amazing Halloween paper packs Whimsy has come out with these past few years. They are amazing and make creating a cool Halloween scene a real cinch!


I've used this fantastic multi-aperture die a number of times this month too. I think it's so cool to add that bit of height, dimension and interest to a design and with a design as simple as this, it really adds that little extra bit of interest.


With that fabulous die and a bit of black foam to pop up the elements that I wanted to stand up off the page, all that was needed to finish this fun design was a striking sentiment. I think a black stamped sentiment would have been lost on this design, so I opted for the diecut sentiment 'goosebumps' and how perfect was this for the graveyard scene?! I did add a little diecut bat too, to bring the image alive a little and that simple touch I think was just enough to complete this very simple design. 


So another Halloween creation is finished and I've had such fun in the creating. Yet there's still more! I will be back shortly with yet another Halloween design, because, you know it, there's still more Halloween creating in me yet! I'm not the only one who has been having fun creating for Halloween either! The Divas have been crafting up a storm for our showcase in the Whimsy Stamps 31 Nights of Halloween! Click through on the banner below to go to that post and check out all the amazing Halloween Inspiration there, it's truly fabulous!


I'll be back again really soon, like London buses again, this'll be a three in a row kinda deal today, because I've still so much to share! So I'll see you again really soon. Hugs and happy crafting xoxo





Comments

Faye Wynn-Jones said…
Such a spookily fab card x
Fikreta said…
Wonderful card!

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy