Sweet Stampin' ~ Spring's Coming

Hey there lovelies. I'm popping in tonight to share my Sweet Stampin' DT creation with you. We have a new challenge starting today and our theme is 'Spring's Coming'. So show us all your gorgeous Spring bloom creations!


I created this card for my sweet niece who lives in San Diego after seeing a photo of her watering the plants with my mum who was looking after her at the time. She looked so cute and sweet watering the garden, like it was the most important job in the world! So when I saw this cute image by Nellie Snellen, I just knew I wanted to use it for a card for her. How sweet is she?!


I've coloured this cutie with my Promarkers and used some lovely My Mind's Eye papers to create this simple but sweet card. I just love that ditsy floral.


Come and join the fun with us for our 'Spring' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. We can't wait to see what you're inspired to create. Do stop into the blog and see what my teamies got up to for this challenge too. They've made some gorgeous Spring inspired creations! I'll be back again soon with another crafty adventure, but in the meantime, I'm going to be hanging with that sweet niece and her delish baby brother for the next few weeks, as they're over here visiting from the States right now! Squee, I love these lil' sweeties, so I'm getting my mushy aunty fill! Hugs to you all, Wends xoxo

Challenge Entries:
Crafty Catz: #405 ~ Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers: #353 ~ Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge: #8 ~ Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations: February ~ Anything With Flowers
Crafty Calendar Challenge: February ~ 2 or More Layers
Deep Ocean Challenge: #175 ~ Cute & Cuddly (I think she's pretty cute & cuddly!)
Sugar Pea Designs Challenge: #40 ~ Mix It Up Photo Inspiration (Inspired by the colours)
Allsorts Challenge: #456 ~ I Spy Something Beginning With 'B' ~ Blue, Baby, Blooms, Box

Comments

Chris said…
Adorable image and a lovely design, the pretty papers are perfect for a spring themed card. Enjoy your cuddles with the little ones!
Chris
x
Fikreta said…
wonderful card!
Wendy said…
Awww so adorable and gorgeous...think I may have that stamp, need to check later.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Oh my how cute is she, look at her chubby legs, fabulous
Sarah said…
What a darling card, she is adorable...I love her knee dimples!! The papers are scrummy too xx
mixamatoasties said…
Aww she's so cute Wends! Fab card.

I'm not so sure about spring... nice today but apparently Siberian cold and snow are predicted for next week!

Susan xx
Cara said…
This is just adorable and definitely makes me think of Spring, which is impressive given how cold it is here!
Jules said…
Hi Wendy

Oh .. .. that sweet little image is just so cute!!

Love the designer paper leaves too!

Love Jules xx
What a sweet card Wends - beautiful image so gorgeously coloured and used on the card.
Enjoy those precious wee people
Blessings
Maxine
brenda said…
A sweet image on your pretty card for our 'I Spy' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in. Thanks also for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

B x
Aunty Sue said…
This is such a sweetie love it and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz and good luck
Beverley said…
Gorgeous card and image. Thanks for joining in this months 'Two or more layers' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x
Marjeta said…
Great image and DP you used. Love your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.
Furrbster said…
This is beautiful!

Thanks for playing along over at I Love Promarkers,

hugz Tinz
~amy~ said…
awww...super cute!
Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!
Sharon Noble said…
Wonderful Card love the colouring and elegance
Thank you for joining us at I Love Pro Markers Challenge Blog.
Hugs Sharon DT Member x
Lilibet said…
Lovely card and the papers are fab! Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers and good luck, Liz (:(|)x
Kerin said…
What a sweet image! Your card has got me dreaming of summer! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!
creationsnz said…
So sweet and love the bright colouring. CarolG

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy