Sweet Stampin' ~ It's Christmas Time!

So, I just have to ask, how did that happen?!! It's only just over two weeks until Christmas and this year has just sped past in a blur for me! I guess it's true, that time flies when you're having fun! We've had a lot of fun at Sweet Stampin' this year and it's such a busy time, we thought we'd give the girlies a bit of a break over December, so we've made our last two challenges of the year, two week challenges. This is a Team Susan week, but I couldn't resist playing along! 


I've created two quick and easy Christmas cards using some elements I just love. I have a thing for Plaids and Tartan and this Maja Design red tartan is so lovely. I used two different embossing folders on the pelmet top, just for a slightly different look. A few of you may recognise the little ribbed Lindt ribbons and bells. I keep these every year when we get Christmas and Easter treats, as I know they'll eventually make their way into a crafty make. I think these are a sweet and simple Christmas creation, so easy for a batch make. The stamp I've used is a lovely Kaisercraft stamp from their Christmas Wonderland Clear Stamp Set.


I hope you'll come and join us this fortnight for our 2 week Christmas challenge. There's plenty of time to join in and I know so many of us are frantically Christmas creating right now, so share your lovelies with us, we can't wait to see what you're creating! My teamies have created some awesome inspiration for you, so be sure to head to the blog to check that out! Hugs and happy crafting, Wends xoxo







Comments

Dawn T said…
Love this idea for a card Wendy. That paper is gorgeous. A perfect foil for the white embossing
Tracey T said…
Fabby cards, Wends - love that sentiment stamp. Laughed when I saw your ribbon comment, as looking across the kitchen on the top of my ironing pile for this morning is a length of ribbon I've picked off one of Gregor's birthday presents! xx
Fikreta said…
so beautiful cards!
Sarah said…
They are lovely cards, I am partial to a bit of plaid too!! I cannot believe that christmas is so close. I am doing quite well actually. Have a couple of pressies left to get,(including Martin who is a nightmare to buy for!!) and that is about it...in theory!! xx
Oh how gorgeous Wends -love the simplicity of the design that lets the stamping shine. I too 'save' things like the ribbon and bell you have used :)
Blessings
Maxine

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy