Whimsy Stamps Favourite Makes of the Year

Hi my lovely crafty pals. I've been a busy wee bee with my Whimsy makes this year and have created some I really love, so I decided to initiate a little 'Top 9' post on our Whimsy Facebook page. If you've created some Whimsy makes this year that you love, why not come share your Top 9 with us too.


I created a couple of banners, one with UK spelling which I use, because we use UK spelling here in New Zealand. I'll post the US version at the end of this post for those who might like to use this. Here is my Top 9 and oh my goodness, how much did I hum and har over this?!! It wasn't easy deciding.


To be honest, there were a few makes that I didn't include in this line up and it made me so sad not to, so I made a second line up! Hehe, just couldn't help myself!


No prizes for guessing my favourite frame die this year! I just LOVE the Whimsy Stamps Notched Squares Die set. I believe it is my most used die this year by a very great margin! I had such a fun year at Whimsy, I loved being part of the Paper Door team earlier in the year, but time and distance made it tricky to keep that up, but oh the gorgeousness of those kits! I really loved working with them! You can see all my Paper Door Creations here.


I'll be back with my Christmas Top 9 this weekend, because I can't resist doing a specifically Christmas Top 9! So be sure to stop back for a peek at that. I really hope you'll share your Top 9 with us too and if you want to know how I created mine, I have instructions and a link over in the Whimsy Facebook Group, so head there to join in the fun. Here as promised is the US version of the banner if you'd like to use it to create and post your own Top 9 or you can grab the UK version from above.



Comments

Sarah said…
Of course you couldn't choosejust nine!! These are all wonderful and I can't wait to see the Christmas ones!! xx
Chris said…
All of the cards are beautiful Wends...you are SO talented!!!
xx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy