Sweet Stampin' ~ Use Your Scraps!

Hey crafty pals, I'm swinging in very quickly with a quick post today, because our challenge is almost over and I've only just managed to get a post put together. We have been 'using our scraps' over on the Sweet Stampin' blog this week. I started out by making a card I thought would be awesome for the challenge, only to realise last minute, I'd used absolutely NO stamping on it! Epic fail, since we're a stamping blog, so I had to put that aside and start again. I've been doing Jury duty this week, so my week has been completely tipped on its head! But I remembered a wee creation my son and I created together for his lil' gal pal which actually worked perfectly for this theme. I'd used an old scrap of textured packaging, which was kept from the inside of a chocolate box! Both a recycling win and use of a scrap I'd been saving. So here it is, my sweet Valentine creation for my son's wee crush. She happens to adore penguins, so this was a pre-requisite in the make. 


Zac chose all the elements and I put the card together. He chose these adorable Mama Elephant penguins and then he chose some rub on sticker hearts and stars which were in my scraps box from a previous make too. I recycled, used up scraps and made a small boy VERY happy in the making! Win-Win!


We only have a day or so left on the challenge, (yes it's been THAT kind of week for me!) but I hope you'll come join in the fun with us, we've had some fabulous entries so far, I'm excited to visit them all! I'll be back again very soon with another crafty adventure. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your week and come use up your scraps with us! Hugs, Wends xoxo



Comments

Chris said…
Your sweet card is worth the wait Wends :)- great recycling and use of your scraps to make this sweet little card for Zac!
xx
Chrissy said…
Beautiful card Wendy, I love the little penguins too an fabulous re cylcling..

Luv CHRISSYxx
*Vicki* said…
Oh these wee little penguins are so CUTE!! :) Love the wonderful card design my friend! HUGS
Leslie said…
Super adorable!
Dawn T said…
A super adorable little card Wendy... Know about these types of weeks! Been good so far this year... now the first month is done. short week this week, and only three days next week as I'm taking the Friday off for another long weekend so hopefully I'll get myself ahead with the challenges.
AWWW what a sweet mama you are to make a card for your wee boy's girl pal, and a lovely on it is too Wends - and great use of all the elements he chose
Blessings
Maxine
Sarah said…
Awww, what a lovely card, clearly made with love!! xx
Pat said…
Beautiful card Wends, love the sweet penguins.

Pat xx
Claudia said…
Sweet, so sweet, love this tiny little penguins on your lovely creation.
Hugs Claudia
Deb said…
This is gorgeous Wendy, love that you recycled that card to add!
Debxx
Pop's Cards said…
Beautiful sweetie, I love those super cute images, hugs Pops x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy