Whimsy Stamps ~ Lean On Me

There are some crafty pals that I just crave to live closer to. To be able to catch up with for a cuppa, share stories, colour together, you just know there would be lots of laughs and shared tears when those life experiences throw us a curve ball. I can't give this friend a real hug, but I would if I could! 


I've been very short of time with Christmas and working right up to Christmas Eve, then back at work on the 6th, so I've not managed to make any Christmas cards for my besties (thanks to family and workmates clearing out my stash, LOL) or send messages of love lately to those in need. But I have had this friend on my heart for a while and really wanted to reach out to her. So a simple card, with a very clear message using a beautiful stamp set from the incredibly talented Crissy Armstrong, said all I needed to say. I used a couple of embellishments from my stash, and used a straight stitched die to create the stitched elements to make it resemble a patchwork quilt. 


I hope this post finds you in happy days, and send you a big hug if not. I'll be back again soon with another crafty adventure, in the meantime, be well, be happy, be crafty and know I'm always only a message away! Hugs xoxo




Whimsy Stamps January Digital Release

Challenge Entries:
Love To Scrap: #129 ~ Anything Goes
Gem Of A Challenge: #2 ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers: #248 ~ Anything Goes
Love To Craft: #42 ~ January Anything Goes
Craft Rocket: #66 ~ Something New (New Stamp)
Lemon Shortbread Challenge: #111 ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge: #405 ~ January Anything Goes
Get Creative Challenges: #87 ~ Something New (New Stamp)

Comments

Dawn T said…
A simply stunning card Wendy. The perfect card to cheer up a friend.
Chris said…
A sweet and thoughtful card to send a supportive message to your friend, it's gorgeous Wends.
xx
What a gorgeous card Wends - love the way you have made the background too!.
Blessings
Maxine
Pat said…
What a beautiful card Wends, the image is so cute and I love your background, I am sure your friend will absolutely love it.

Pat xx
Sarah said…
You have such a generous heart and I am certain that your friend appreciated this very much. It is a lovely card xx
Fikreta said…
very pretty card!
Maikreations said…
Such a super sweet card! Love the image and the background ;o) Thank you for playing along with our "Anything Goes" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting, Maike ;o)
Lin said…
Love this. The four square background papers look fabulous behind the cute image, and the die cut is so pretty.

Thank you so much for sharing in our first challenge of the new decade, and good luck!

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers
Josephine said…
So cute!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!
Whimsey said…
Such a sweet card; I love that image!

Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap!!
~Michele, DT
I love your beautiful card. Thank you for play with us at Gem of a challenge blog. good luck in your entry.
Fabulous make, I love a penguin

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Get Creative' this month. Good luck in the draw
Hugs Shell xx
Claudia said…
Simply a great and so cute card.
Big Hugs
Super Cute, Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT
Pop's Cards said…
Stunning I do love all of the new release, you have done a gorgeous creation with them, hugs Pops x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy