Southern Girls ~ Team Lou Anything Goes in July

Hey crafty friends, we have a new challenge started at Southern Girls and we have moved to an Anything Goes challenge recently, so you can create whatever you like! I've had fun with some lovely Deco Foil Transfer Sheets in Gold which is available at one of our lovely sponsors Krafters Cart. I created a design based on an enamel inking I did a while back. I used some Gold Glitter Cardstock to matt the top and bottom edges of the paper and used a lovely midnight black cardstock as the card base. I added an inked sentiment as I wanted the greeting to have a bit of an 'English' flair. When I lived in London, my neighbours would often say 'allo love', when they'd see me and it so reminds me of our second 'home'. I didn't have an 'allo' stamp, but thought I'd get away with 'Hello Love' and still capture the same feeling. I ended up giving this to my Scottish neighbour who totally 'got this' and loved it! 


I've created with this enamel ink before (sounds fancy when you say it's enamel, but let's call it what it actually is, nail polish! hehe). I had great, somewhat smelly fun one day creating a whole lot of enamel backgrounds and they all came out quite differently but I think equally cool. You can see my previous creations with the other inked backs I made here and here. I had a large toner ink diecut that I foiled in Gold to finish the design and kept it very simple otherwise. If you've not tried this, I totally encourage you to, it's so much fun! Just make sure you have good ventilation!!


The rest of my talented teamies have created some gorgeous creations for this challenge, so be sure to click through to the challenge on the banner above. It's Team Lou this fortnight hosting the challenge and these girlies have created some fabulous designs with sponsor images and stash. We have three wonderful sponsors this challenge, Krafter's Cart, All Dressed Up Digital Stamps and Neat & Tangled. It's a fab challenge, which great prices and super easy 'Anything Goes' theme, so come and join the fun with us this fortnight, we'd love to see where your crafty inspiration takes you. I'll be back soon with another creation, but in the meantime, enjoy the rest of your week. Hugs, Wends xoxo




Comments

Chris said…
Simple and stunning, the gold sentiments contrast beautifully with the gorgeous background.
xx
Loving your background Wends - blue and white are always fabulous, and this is stunning - loving the gold foiling over it
Stay sage
Blessings
Maxine
Sarah said…
Well this one packs a punch, the background is amazing and the different golds look fabulous xx
Faye Wynn-Jones said…
ooooh, this is lovely x
Faye Wynn-Jones said…
I think this is absolutely FAB x
Claudia said…
Wow this is something fully different and enchanting. Love the gold blue combination.
Hugs Claudia

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy