Sweet Stampin' ~ Anniversaries

Hey crafty friends, it's my 28th Wedding Anniversary today, so it's rather lovely that our theme this week is Anniversaries! I've been away up North at our family beach with my kiddos and Mummy and we had initially not planned to return until tomorrow, but I've never had an anniversary away from my hubby, so we came home a day early, so he and I could celebrate. He couldn't holiday with us this week as had some work commitments. 


I've yet to create his anniversary card, the days have crept up on me with Christmas, my mum and aunt's birthday and being away for the past few days. So in lieu of sharing that card, I'm actually sharing a card I created for my darling friends sister, for her wedding, which I think would double perfectly as an Anniversary card!


The diecut couple is from New Zealand store Krafter's Cart, the die set is called 'For You With Love'. I'm not sure it's available anymore sadly. The stunning papers are of course Maja Design from their beautiful set Sofiero. This paper is called Strolling Down The Rose Path. I used lots of pretty lace and ephemera on this card to give it a soft romantic feel as this is the style of card my pal most loves and I knew it would bring her joy to give this to her sister. 


The fabulous sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and I have both a clear photopolymer stamp of this and also the digital version. I decided I wanted to foil the sentiment, so opted for the digital version to make this process easier. Most you know I'm not a 'messy crafter' in the sense I don't like getting muck on my hands whilst I'm crafting, so the alternate option of stamp and transfer gel was less appealing to me! This is a little bit cheaty, as of course, we are a 'stamping challenge', but I hope you'll forgive me this once and I'll try to follow up with my hubby's card soon.


The rest of the team have created some gorgeous design, which you totally have to check out! Click through on the banner above to take you through to the blog, so you can check out all that gorgeousness. Crazy talented team that lot. Our Sammy has been moving house and our Susan is poorly, so their designs may follow later. Feel better soon Susan! Hope you're all staying well and healthy out there. This has been such a surreal couple of years, we could do with it all settling down a bit now I feel! Sending big hugs and wishes for some fun crafty adventures yourself, Wends xoxo






Comments

Lorraine said…
A gorgeous romantic card. A beautiful design and I love the foiled sentiemnt and pretty papers.
Hope you had a lovely anniversary.
Lorraine x
Chris said…
So beautiful Wends, a fabulous design, love the bold sentiment and the die cut couple, a perfect combination.
Happy Anniversary, it's lovely that you cut short your holiday to be with your hubby on this special day' wishing you many more years of happiness together.
xxxx
Dawn T said…
Beautiful. Happy Anniversary. January was a good month for getting married for sure!
Sarah said…
Belated Happy Anniversary you two!! What a gorgeous card this is, perfect for Wedding and Anniversary xx
What a beautiful card Wends... love the foil contrasted with the silhouette image, and all the lace - swoon!
Congratulations on 28 years
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy