Sweet Stampin' ~ The Drinks Are On Us!

Hey crafty friends, I'm back with a fun post. I made this card for a colleague from my old work. I miss these guys! It was a fun (if a bit stressful) place to work and a wonderful two years for me until Covid came and ruined it all! But that's a whole other story. Let me share this card with you.


I made this card for one of my former colleagues for his 25th Birthday when I was working in an office back during Covid times. He loved to doodle and colour while he was working as a way of keeping his hands busy during calls, so I didn't colour the image, so that he could have fun doing that. He absolutely loved it and asked me all sorts of questions about where I sourced the paper, how I created the shaped trim, it was really sweet that he was genuinely so interested! It's a while since I made this card, so some of the details are a little fuzzy. But I know that the image is from Oddball Art by artist Lizzy Love. The fun paper is from Pixel Scrapper. I'll hunt down the exact artist and update when I find that info too. I think it was such a good fit for this fun creation. The cool border die is from Whimsy Stamps, it's sadly now retired. It was an envelope border die and had a mix of cool trims. 


Thanks for popping in to visit today friends and I hope you're able to join our 'Drinks' challenge at Sweet Stampin' this fortnight. We'd love to see what you're inspired to create. Do check out what my talented teamies created too. They are always so inspiring! I'll be back soon with another crafty adventure, until then, hugs and happy crafting, Wends xoxo


Challenge Entries:

Comments

A wonderful card Wends - so thoughtful for you to leave the image uncoloured.
Blessings
Maxine

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy