Handcrafted Cards

I am super excited today, as I have had the delivery of the most gorgeous hand made cards today. If others feel even a hint of the joy and excitement that I felt today when they open up one of my handmade cards, then I know I'm doing the right thing indulging this passion. I bought four absolutely gorgeous cards from a fellow crafter, as I don't always have time to start let alone finish a handmade card in time for all the happy events I want to celebrate through the year with the ones I love. I just can't do mass produced shop bought cards any more and would much rather buy the beautiful creation of another crafter than settle for a shop card. So I thought it might be clever to have some 'back-ups'. But can I just say in advance, consider yourself incredibly lucky if you get one of these, as I'm going to find it very hard to part with them! My thanks goes to Pops, for her exquisite cards, for the love and care that they've been crafted with and for the big heart that charged me far too few pennies for them (which I plan to remedy!). So you're curious right? Okay, I won't leave you in suspense, here they are, sitting in their beautiful handcrafted box envelopes waiting now for the right homes. If you want to have a closer look at Pops amazing work (which I can only ever aspire to come close to her brilliance) head on over to her blog.

P1060948

Right I'm off to bed, because tomorrow is another gorgeous day! I'm off to Ally Pally for this years Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show. Bliss! :)

Comments

Pop's Cards said…
Thank you so very much sweetie hugs Pops x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy