Whimsy Stamps ~ November Digital New Releases

Hey crafty pals, I'm sharing our latest Whimsy Stamps Digital releases with you today. We have an absolutely stellar line up which includes some enchanting images for Christmas! I'm in my element designing for Christmas, I just love it! Even more than I love crafting for Halloween, and you know that's saying something! Hehe.


October was all about Halloween for me, so I didn't get to colour up this sweet snowman with the Cardinal that was a part of our October release. So I decided to colour him up along with the cutie that is a part of our November release. Aren't they just the cutest pair?! They are of course from our super talented Crissy Armstrong and have been released specifically for our Digital Collection. I just love them!


I added some glitter to the fallen snow for a bit of interest and sparkle and coloured these cuties with my Copic Markers. The gorgeous snowflake paper is from a recent issue of Making Cards & Papercrafts Magazine. I love the range of papers in this magazine and there are always a few extras with the digital edition I get. 


This cutie is the one from our current release and I think he makes the most enchanting Christmas character. In the cover art, he is a she! Coloured up in pink and looks equally gorgeous. But I wanted the palette to match the lovely paper I used in the background so kept with my denim blues.


The middle panel, I created as a shaker window. The whole section is popped up on foam and I added some lovely shaker elements from a Buttons Galore Sparkletz Shaker Sequin Set called Snow Crystals, which you can find in the Whimsy Store. The frame I've used for this card is one of the latest Slimline Dies from Whimsy Stamps. I just love this die. In fact, those little cut out windows featured in one of my friends stores recently, when I helped her theme her shop for the Vintage Day Out here in Auckland. The shape of those windows was perfect for her to use as the 'tags' for her store! So no waste here!


You can check out the full Whimsy Stamps November Digital Release by clicking through on the banner above. There are a huge number of stamps in this latest release and they're all absolutely gorgeous! I'll be back again soon with another crafty adventure, until then have a wonderful week. Hugs xoxo





Challenge Entries:
Crafty Catz: #481 ~ Anything Goes/Snow
Not Just Cards: October ~ Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge: #43 ~ Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: #606 ~ Christmas Holidays
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends: #117 ~ Anything Goes
The Holly & The Ivy: #59 ~ Anything Christmas Goes
Aud Sentiments: #239 ~ Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Merry Little Christmas: #16 ~ Anything Christmas Goes

Comments

Chris said…
Lovely design and shape, blue and kraft look fabulous together.I love the little shaker window and those snowmen are just adorable! Beautifully coloured too- goes without saying!
xxx
As.I.Do.Rodos. said…
This is a smashing creation Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos
Joy Wilson said…
Such a fun design! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
Tracy said…
Now that's a really cool die. The little wonky windows are really fun. Perfect frames for your adorable snowmen. Well done!
Furrbster said…
This is a lovely card,

Many thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz
Fikreta said…
its so lovely card!
Jackie C said…
This has come together beautifully! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI
Darlene said…
OH WOW what a fun project! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
Darlene
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Sarah said…
I love this long skinny card Wends, perfect for the snowy peeps!! What a beautifully coloured card. Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge xx
Catrin Goodwin said…
Love this card - such a great fun design - love the colouring - thanks for joining us at LPOCF - Good Luck x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy