Whimsy Stamps ~ Lucky Gnome

Hey crafty friends, I've been having a busy time lately, not finding much time to craft and I'd so hoped to have shared another creation from our latest release with you by now, but Mr Mojo went for a stroll and bloomin' hasn't come back! So instead, I'm going to share a cute creation I made a few weeks back, from one of the adorable Dustin Pike Gnomes. I think their faces are so cute! They say so much, considering all you can see is their nose, eyebrows and cheeky smirk! LOL.


This guy from the Lucky Gnomes Digital Stamp Set by Dustin Pike was seriously fun to colour up. I used my Copics for this creation and although I didn't nail the balloon dimensions perfectly, it was sure fun trying! The rest I was pretty happy with! His hat, that beard, so so fun to colour! I really enjoy colouring up these Dustin Pike cuties!


I created a little scene with diecut elements. The wee fence is from the Kinetic Curved Hills Die Set and the grass tufts are from the No-See All Seasons Tree Die Set. I've used some fab clouds from the Up In The Clouds Die Set. As you can see, I've also used that fabulous Notched Corners Square Die Set again to created the card base too. That delish paper is from a very cool Whimsy Stamps Digital Paper Set called Stripes. These papers can make such fun bases for so many different styles of card! I think this was such a perfect fit for this creation, love how it all toned in so well.


Well, that's a quick hello from me today. I've got to head to bed and it's another couple of busy work days again, before I can get back to any crafting, but I'll be back with another creation soon. I wish you all a happy week and fun crafting adventures. If Mr Mojo wanders your way, could you please give him the short sharp shift and send him back here! Hehe. Hugs, Wends xoxo




Comments

Chris said…
The gnome is really cute Wends- he has character! Lovely little scene with your die cuts, love the card shape too.
Hope Mojo finds his way home very soon.
xx
Sarah said…
Such a cheeky face and I love the message. Hope you will find some time to find the missing mojo xx
Dawn T said…
totally cute Wendy. Love gnomes.
Faye Wynn-Jones said…
This is just so sweet. Love the colours too x
Fikreta said…
Gorgoeus card!
Pat said…
Fabulous card Wends, love the scene you have created with that super cut gnome. I hope Mr Mojo returns for you soon. Have a great weekend.

Pat xx
mixamatoasties said…
It's a cute wee gnome. What's not to love! I know I'm going backwards here, but I hope Mr M has come back now.

You always know where I am my friend xx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy