Thinking of You

I have a CAS card for you today, which I made for my mummy in her favourite colours. This super cute image from the talents of Krista Smith of Saturated Canary reminds me of my daughter Georgie. So I coloured it up as if it was her. Such a sweet and simple card. I bought the lovely purple fabric piece from a knitting shop in Muswell Hill, London and it came already cut with pinking sheers. So it was a very simple stick to the card job, add the image, a sentiment circle to fit inside the lines of the balloon, a sweet whimsy die-cut heart and a few pearls to finish. CAS at it's simplest! Just a touch of Glossy Accents to those groovy geeky specs et voila!

8216035704_1c87955489_o

The image is coloured with my Promarkers in various shades of purple which my mummy just loves. Saturated Canary have a 'Sketch Challenge' at present, which I haven't followed exactly, but I think it's a pretty good interpretation. The purple, the embellishments in threes bottom left and top right. I didn't go the 'doily' route, but used one of my favourite dies, the Whimsy Country Heart die is a hat-tip to that. Let's see what the Saturated Canary crew make of it! :)


There seriously is nothing else to say about this one. So have an awesome day y'all. Hugs, Wends x

Challenge Entries:
Divas By Design: Use A Digi
Lover Rubberstamps: #77 ~ Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenge: #33 ~ Anything Goes
Saturated Canary: #56 ~ Sketch by Maria Therese
Passion for Promarkers: #223 ~ Geeks (with glasses)
Inky Impressions Challenge Blog: #133 Dies & Punches
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Keep It Clean & Simple



Comments

Lisa Carroll said…
This is too cute! Love the monochromatic purples! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
PaperDaisies said…
Looks absolutely fabulous in purple. Love it. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina
Eileen said…
I love anything by Krista, and love what you have done with this image... purple is my fav...... Thanks for joining in with the 'Geeks' challenge at PFP this week and good luck
Eileen x
coops said…
so gorgeous wendy.i love your colours and stunning sweet sc image :D

xx coops xx
Mirella said…
Great card! Love the idea of the sentiment in the balloon! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella
Donna Mosley said…
This is so gorgeous Wendy, love your fabulous colouring and beautiful design.

Donna x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy