Whimsy Wednesday ~ Party on Garth...

Hey there lovely blog pals, this week is the first of my kiddos Autumn Break and we've had a family 'big birthday' over the weekend and my mother in law visiting for a few days. We have two more family birthdays this weekend in the middle of Easter, so I'm crafting like crazy trying to get cards created for them! It's a good thing I have a wee stash of lovely creations from my Whimsy designs, it does make a handy 'go to' pile for these occasions. 


I'll be adding this cutie to the pile for a later birthday. I just love this sweet kitty with his big bunch of ballooons. I had a go at making them transparent and with a bit of extra blending am quite pleased with how they came out.


I've used my Copic Markers to colour this sweet image and these are the colours I used for the cats fur. I can never remember what I use, so have started making a habit of taking a quick snapshot of what's on my table as I craft.


Here's a lovely sunshiny pic taken outdoors. It's been on and off again with wet weather here lately, so I have to grab the sunny snaps when I can. I use an older Whimsy Stamps frame with the sweet heart corners to create some interest on the image panel, I matted it with red so it showed through the heart corners then layered a white scalloped frame under the red mat for a bit of extra interest. This card is about as CAS as I get, with just a simple 'smile' sentiment to finish. I do love this bold word die, it worked a treat for this creation and this image really does make me smile, so I hope it brings a smile to others too. 


If you've not had a chance to take a peek at our latest release, click through on the banner above, it really is a fabulous release this month. You can click through to the store for the Main Release HERE too. I'll be back with another crafty adventure really soon. Be sure to join us on our Facebook Page, where we always have lots of fun going on, this month, we have a collaborative bloghop with WOW embossing powders and we have a Challenge being hosted by the Creative Team. Check out our Sunday Spotlight posts too! We have a Guest Designer who will be joining the Digital Divas for our May release, who was chosen from the Sunday Spotlight Winners. So don't be shy to share your Whimsy creations with us, we love seeing what our Whimsy friends are inspired to do. Hugs xoxo 




Challenge Entries:

Comments

Sarah said…
You have absolutely nailed the balloons Wends, they look terrific. Love this happy little card xx
Fabulous card my lovely. Love the bright colours you used and your colouring on those balloons look amazing. <3
Fikreta said…
Wonderful card!
Oh what a fun and fabulous card Wends - love the cheerful colours and the great way you have mounted the gorgeously coloured image
Blessings
Maxine

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy