Sweet Stampin' ~ Mellow Yellow ~ Spring

Hey there crafty friends. I'm sharing my Sweet Stampin' creation tonight for our new challenge this week, which is a 'Mellow Yellow' celebration of Spring! We're hoping folks will play along with this theme, but we also welcome 'Anything Goes' entries. I've used the cutest Lili of the Valley image for my creation this week. It's all about the Spring rains for me this week, we get plenty of those here in Auckland!


Isn't this fairy a cutie splashing in the puddles and rockin' those cute wellies! I'd so loved to have paper pieced them with a cute pattern, but only thought of it a few minutes ago, so that's a thought for another day! I did go to town on inking the full scene though. I'll be burning through my Copic ink! Do you sometimes think twice about doing full backgrounds for this reason? It's bloomin' expensive to get ink here in New Zealand. I'm well jel' of the UK and US prices!


This week has flown past and I thought I'd scheduled this post to go live, only to find just now, that I've only half done the post and not scheduled it at all! Sorry teamies, what a numpty! Kids had lots of events this week and it was the last day of school today, we're on Autumn Break now. Woohoo, 2 weeks with my babies home. But this very full week had me a bit tipped on my head. So sorry not to share this when I should have. Do swing by the challenge blog to check out what my talented teamies got up to. Their creations are FABULOUS! I'll be back really soon with another crafty adventure. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Wends xoxo



Challenge Entries:

Comments

Dawn T said…
Totally gorgeous Wends. Enjoy the holidays with your two.
What a sweet card Wends, and so beautifully constructed too woth the layers and lace!!
My grandies are on break too, so that means at least one half day caring for them this week, and possibly more next week...
Blessings
Maxine
Chris said…
Totally adorable! Love this sweet fairy with her wellies and umbrella...beautiful design and colours...the little ducks are a lovely touch!
Hope you have time for a bit of rest, enjoy the kids being off school!
xxx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy